What to call your brow treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aqua_Gecko

Reaction score
Hi guys
What do you call your brow treatments that are the same as HD but obviously you can't call them HD if you don't use the HD products and aren't HD trained?! i.e 5 step brows, ultimate brows, wow brows etc.

Think you might get a few negative answers to this from trained HD technicians. I know its something that bothers me when other salons that are not HD trained but they tell clients it's "similar to HD". But its always going to happen regardless. maybe just keep it to a wax and tint?

Be careful using wow brows as there is a brand called this. What the name of your business? What exactly are you doing if they are like hd?

Can you not just call it the same name as the company who trained you in it? Eg HD brows, hi brow, wow brow etc xxx

Sent from my D5803 using SalonGeek mobile app

Eyebrow rehab.

You could always distinguish by having two options -'Eyebrow tidy' or 'Eyebrow reshape'
Eyebrow tidy - maintenance tweezing or a quick wax for those with a good shape.
Eyebrow reshape - Tinting, waxing, tweezing, threading and brow make up demonstration for a whole new look.

Put what you get in brackets or a smaller typeface.

Last edited:
Brow design or something like that?

I offer this treatment too. When I trained it was called 3d effect brows so that the name I use. When someone calls or asks for hd brows, I explain my treatment and let them know I call it 3d effect brows. Its the result that can be achieved that most people are interested so show them some before and after pictures.

Latest posts

Back