What to choose

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shazza

Reaction score
I would like to have gel nails for my holiday can anyone tell me how they work, do they damage your own nails? My nails are a nice length and good condition but nail varnish only stays on for a day as I am a hairdresser my hands are always wet etc I just wnat the varnish to stay on for my hols

I would suggest trying shellac then if your happy with then length, its a new product and a quick search on here will tell you all you need to know... including some great reviews from other hairdressers who have tried it!
I think it will suit your needs perfectly and is kinder to your natural nail then a gel enhancement.

I would suggest trying shellac then if your happy with then length, its a new product and a quick search on here will tell you all you need to know... including some great reviews from other hairdressers who have tried it!
I think it will suit your needs perfectly and is kinder to your natural nail then a gel enhancement.

Thanks alot will look into it

I do quite a few hairdressers with Shellac and they swear by it. Most of them had given up with 'normal' enamels and are now sooo happy
Sweet Squared should be able to give you names of salons in your area
:Grope:

Latest posts

Back