What to do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christ what a horrible woman. I don't know much about the legal side of things but noticed you were in Norwich (as am I!)
Hope you get it all sorted and she leaves you alone :)

She is now starting to post awful reviews everywhere she can, I know the next step is friends and family doing the same. My insurance company advised me to not give her any information and to wait for a formal letter of complaint or communication from her "legal Advisor" I knew she would be stewing and as she is too good to go to work she has plenty of time on her hands to launch a Mega Bullying project against me. I would give her money back to get rid of her but my insurance have told me not to.Looks like I am in for the long haul, and a letter warning her to abstain from badmouthing me and my treatments is being drawn up as we speak. I have also e mailed Freeindex telling them that court proceedings are in the offing so I would appreciate it if this particular review and any further negative ones either be put on hold or discussed with me before they go on the site. tbh I havent done any nails since she started this ( Well only did one set on Tuesday but cancelled all the others or pretended to be fully booked when receiving enquiries) and I have records of all my previous clients so I can easily recognise bogus reviews.

Feeling really low now

Last edited:
You are doing everything right hun, don't let it get you down, some people make a living from scamming money out of good, honest, hardworking people. Those people always come unstuck in the end!! Don't let it put you off working either! One evil witch in a group of good customers shouldn't put you off! Concentrate on all the fab reviews you have had from other customers! Plus we are here all the way to support you xxx

I'm gobsmacked that there can be such terrible people in our lives.

I'm glad you rang your insurance company, because I to see no reason what so ever why you should/would pass on YOUR insurance details to the client.
your insurance company is there for YOU, not her, if she wants help with making such a silly claim, then she has to get a lawyer not contact YOUR insurance company because she is not a professional person who requires insurance, she's a client who requires a solicitor.

Keep your chin high, fight for what you know is right and I do feel this will all go away in good time.
I think she will give up eventually, no solicitor is going to take on a case for $15 worth of treatment, the solicitors are too busy to worry about silly people like her.

Thanks girls, I had a long chat with my Trainer this evening, had a bit of a sob actually, but she is a love and is supporting me. What with my confidence now a bit shaky I am going to have a couple of 1-2-1's to make sure that I am back to confident, happy and fabulous again. I am just too nervous to go out there at the moment, dont know why, I did a set of L&P acrylics on Tuesday for a lovely young lady and she was over the moon, no complaints yet. They took me 3 hours to do as I was so paranoid about the prep etc. Fortunately she didn't mind but I did nothing else different to any other time apart from doing it all extra slow and meticulous, they still looked the same as my previous ones so I know I am OK, and just as I was just starting to get proud of time coming in under the 2 hour mark.... hey ho

So she accepted the 40% discount knowing you're new to nails...I wouldn't of thought she can legally do anything!

Omg what a horrible woman!! Sounds to me she is out to make some money on a vulnerable therapist!! People will try all sorts!!! For her to have damage to her nails after they 'fell off' doesn't weigh up! If they fell off they would unlikely have much damage on the nail plate as it wouldn't have been forced off! Sounds like she's picked them off hence the damaged nails! Your insurance company will see your side dont worry! But like I said some people will try all sorts to make a bit of money off someone... Xxxxx

Latest posts

Back