What to do

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairloverr

Reaction score
Hi. I have a little problem I used to work in a salon for almost 2 years. Then the owners decided to sell it. And one of my clients told me, then I asked them and they told me no we are not going to sell it and also said we don't know anything about it. However they were lying. 2 weeks later they gave me a week notice to leave as the place was being sold. And now the Onwer messaged me to do a colour correction on her. She has black hair atm she's naturally quite blonde. I just don't want to do her hair anyway I never liked doing it so what should I say? How much do you guys charge for colour corrections anyway?

Thank you.

Are you currently still at the salon? Or has your weeks notice now expired and you're no longer there?

If you are no longer there, you don't have to do it. Say sorry I'm busy

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Are you currently still at the salon? Or has your weeks notice now expired and you're no longer there?

If you are no longer there, you don't have to do it. Say sorry I'm busy

No been working somewhere else for the last 5 months now.

I just don't know what to say. As she will went to keep looking for other Days. I feel I should charge her a lot then she might not want to book. ;(. Thanks

I charge accordingly for a colour correction, depending how much there is to correct and for each process and how long it takes. .

A full, colour, cut and blowout with me is from £65, that's for hair collar length and above...a basic colour correction on that hair length starts from around £100 longer hair, more product, more time you can double it.

Work it out on your colour prices x

Just say you're fully booked until after Xmas she'll get the picture x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be honest with her. (She might learn something!)

Tell her that you're still feeling hurt by the way you were treated and that's why you've decided not to do her hair.

Don't do it if you really don't want to. There's plenty of other hairdressers she can visit instead.

Be honest with her. (She might learn something!)

Tell her that you're still feeling hurt by the way you were treated and that's why you've decided not to do her hair.

Don't do it if you really don't want to. There's plenty of other hairdressers she can visit instead.

Problem is some of her friends comes to me so it's really hard I just don't know what to say I feel if I tell her a price a high price she might not want it then it's all good. ;(.

Problem is some of her friends comes to me so it's really hard I just don't know what to say I feel if I tell her a price a high price she might not want it then it's all good. ;(.

Ok, but what if she agrees to the high price?

Will you be happy to do her hair?

If you are, then that's great. It's really up to you to decide.

Ok, but what if she agrees to the high price?

Will you be happy to do her hair?

If you are, then that's great. It's really up to you to decide.

If she pays me 10.000 sure lol
Joke. Not really just don't want to do her hair, but it's not simple to just say no I'm busy or something as what if a friend of hers ask for an appointment and I say yes.?!? Xx. Thanks

You've either got to explain why you don't want too do it and not do it or try grin and bear it, like AcidPerm said what if she agrees to the higher price, do you feel comfortable with what she wants doing? If not then use than as your reason for not doing it x

Thanks for the advice everyone I will see what I can do, Thank you x.

Latest posts

Back