What to learn next!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam81

Reaction score
Hey Geeks,

I'm currently looking into what I'm going to do for my next course, I like to keep learning as I've only been in the industry a couple of years and feel there's so much more I'd like to do, BUT after investing heavily in my nail technician training over the last year I now need to think more about what's going to get me a good profit so that I can try to build some more funds up for bigger plans...

So currently I do:-

Massage (including Indian Head & hot stones)
Reflexology
Waxing
Nails (mani/pedi/acrylics/Gelish)
Hopi Ear Candling
Reiki

What I'd like to do in the future - Facials, Threading, Eyelash extensions (and to go with this tinting & perming). I'd also thought about Semi-permanent mascara but after reading some of the threads I'm not so sure now.

Anyway I'm self employed in a salon which offers EE & facials already but with the owner taking on these treatments and not being massively booked up with them I think they're ones for the wish list. I'm definitely going to be doing threading though. After that big ramble what I'd really like to know is if anyone has any suggestions of other treatments which are reasonably priced to train in and give a decent return, or are the next big thing that I should really be looking into? Any advice gratefully received!

Latest posts

Back