What to wear for spray tan course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca@PolishedToPerfection

Reaction score
I've got my training in Leeds tomorrow with Nouvatan (is there any other geeks going? :)). I was going to wear my uniform (pink tunic with black leggings) but is it casual dress? The only information I've had is to wear loose dark clothing as we will be spraying each other but I don't really have any! What did everyone wear for their course? X

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Becca, I did my training with Sienna but guessing it will be similar. We dressed in tunics/professional clothes and then most had loose clothing to change into after we were sprayed. Have fun xx

I took a change of clothes for my course which was a black maxi dress, leggings or too tight clothing will rub the tan off. Have a great time tomorrow x

Hi Becca, I did my training with Sienna but guessing it will be similar. We dressed in tunics/professional clothes and then most had loose clothing to change into after we were sprayed. Have fun xx

Yeah I think I might do that :) the only thing is i don't have any loose clothes! Lol I live in skinny jeans or leggings lol x

I think all nouvatan trainers give you a free tan, so pack clothes for that just incase. Mine offered me a tan!

I just wore black trousers and top

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Becca are you coming to me? Wear whatever you like if you are but you will be tanning each other so loose clothes are better. I'm very informal so no need to wear tunic etc. X

Just realised you said Leeds, not me then!

Do you have any tracksuit bottoms? And an old dark top? Or one in a bigger size?? Anything as long as it's not clingy x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's only training babe so wear what you want, obviously comfortable loose clothes for after your spray! Good luck!! It's a good course xx

I wore jeans and a baggy black top in the end :) glad I did as everyone was dressed casual! Had a great day, would highly recommend nouvatan for training and there solution! I've got no experience of spraying (or being sprayed!) And I really do feel confident to go out there and start! In fact, I'm spraying hubby tonight! Haha xx

I wore a loose black dress I normally wear a belt with but left off the belt, and driving home was best with no bra on under the dress , was dreading getting stopped on the m1 looking a little strange with guide colour and saggy breasts !

the guys coming in for training down here on the gold coast ,all be it not that often ,turn up in broad shorts, a baggy T shirt and thongs (no not knickers ....flip flops to you and me :lol:)

and of course invariably enter the training arena with a "G'day matey" greeting to one and all and a stubby in one hand and the remaining 23 carton pack in the other :eek: :lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back