What to wear to apprenticeship interview?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went out shopping today and bought some new clothes for my interview and wanted to check if it was appropriate,
I have a black dip hem top (see through panel on bottom) black linen trousers or leggings, black dolly shoes with gold studs on and a pink leopard print scarf to add a bit of colour,
What does everyone think? Thoughts are much appreciated :D

Black is the way to go, I would probably leave the pink scarf though.

That's what I thought but I liked it so was an excuse to buy it haha!
Would you say leggings are better than linen trousers or are linen trousers better?

I went out shopping today and bought some new clothes for my interview and wanted to check if it was appropriate,
I have a black dip hem top (see through panel on bottom) black linen trousers or leggings, black dolly shoes with gold studs on and a pink leopard print scarf to add a bit of colour,
What does everyone think? Thoughts are much appreciated :D

Sounds very professional with a bit of your personality thrown in. Exactly what an interviewer would expect to see in a potential learner. Good luck and let us know how you get on xoxo

Samantha
xoxo
Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek iPhone app

That's what I thought but I liked it so was an excuse to buy it haha!
Would you say leggings are better than linen trousers or are linen trousers better?

Linen trouser better! Leggings are a HUGE bugbear of mine as they look so unprofessional! But that's just my opinion hon. Remember YOU need to feel good and then you'll be calm and confident :) xoxo

Samantha
xoxo

Sounds very professional with a bit of your personality thrown in. Exactly what an interviewer would expect to see in a potential learner. Good luck and let us know how you get on xoxo

Samantha
xoxo

Thankyou :) I will defiantly let you know :) xx

Linen trouser better! Leggings are a HUGE bugbear of mine as they look so unprofessional! But that's just my opinion hon. Remember YOU need to feel good and then you'll be calm and confident :) xoxo

Samantha
xoxo

I was thinking linen trousers would be better too, I prefer linen trousers to leggings to be honest haha xx

Outfit sounds good I would wear scarf and linens. Leggings look like your mopping about the house..

This may sound daft but as long as your turned out well clean & tidy and clothes ironed and hair styled youl be fine

Best if luck x

Outfit sounds good I would wear scarf and linens. Leggings look like your mopping about the house..

This may sound daft but as long as your turned out well clean & tidy and clothes ironed and hair styled youl be fine

Best if luck x

Thankyou :D
You've all been really helpful :) x

Latest posts

Back