Salon job interview......salon wear or smart dress?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linziiddles

Reaction score
Hiya Geeks!!

So, i have been trolling the internet and papers etc for salon jobs for the last few weeks, after receiving a redundancy threat from work. I DO NOT want to be made redundant, so decided to just bite the bullet and start looking for jobs in salon.....which is what i really want to do!

So i have sorted out 2 interviews this week. One for friday and 1 for saturday. But i have a dilemma, Both have asked me to take my tools along with me, to do a demo of nails. So now i don't know whether to go in smart interview wear, or salon dress?

Which do you think would be a more professional look? I'm swaying towards salon dress, tunic, black trousers and black flat shoes?

What do you all think?

Thanks geeks.

Linzi xxx:Scared:

Hiya Geeks!!

So, i have been trolling the internet and papers etc for salon jobs for the last few weeks, after receiving a redundancy threat from work. I DO NOT want to be made redundant, so decided to just bite the bullet and start looking for jobs in salon.....which is what i really want to do!

So i have sorted out 2 interviews this week. One for friday and 1 for saturday. But i have a dilemma, Both have asked me to take my tools along with me, to do a demo of nails. So now i don't know whether to go in smart interview wear, or salon dress?

Which do you think would be a more professional look? I'm swaying towards salon dress, tunic, black trousers and black flat shoes?

What do you all think?

Thanks geeks.

I would go in Salon dress. I think it helps to look the part, it will give the person interviewing a sense of how you would come across in their salon.

Good luck with the interviews :hug: xx

Hiya Geeks!!

What do you all think?

Thanks geeks.

I would go in salon wear ,as this will make you look the part x

Salon dress, as your doin nail demo, good luck :D

Thanks geeks,

I was going more towards salon wear, as i'm doing a demo. But i wasn;t sure as its also an interview?! lol.

Thanks for the luck too. i really want one of these jobs. I simply cannot afford to be made redundant......

I'm gonna need all the luck i can get. lol

Definitely salon wear...and good luck!!! x

When I went for an interview they actually asked me to wear my salon clothes, think like one poster said they like to see what you will look like in your salon wear x

I only went and got the bloody job dint i!!!

Well done you!!
Kxx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

I am sooooooo happy! I totally smashed that interview! love it! lol. And she's even offered to pay for my minx and shallac training, and any other courses that i want to do!

That's brilliant well done.xx:biggrin:

aww brilliant , well done !!! :Love:

That is such great news my darling. Well done! :wink2:

Awww well done! That sounds brilliant!! :biggrin:

Awwwww, thanks geeks. :) I am absolutely over the moon at the moment. The lady thats opening the salon, has even offered to pay for my official shellac and minx training, and also for the waxing course that i want to do. :)

She was sooooo nice! lol

Latest posts

Back