What training next? :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinxy

Reaction score
I've just done my waxing course and loved it (and apparently I'm very confident with a good technique - go me ROFL) - I've got my ITEC massage exams in April (A&P + practical) and I am toying with what else to do to start myself up with... I like the idea of facials, manicure& pedicure and spraytanning... but which should I go for first bearing in mind funds are limited (when aren't they!!!) and how much am I likely to save by booking at the Beauty Show on Sunday? :)
Any advice SO gratefully received! :) (It's a scary world out there in SE land having recently left a horrid horrid FT exec job which I hated with all my heart!)

Tinxy

I'd do manicures & pedicures because once your qualified in them youll be able to provide gelish or shellac which is really popular! Plus most people want their nails doing! X

Manis, pedis or tanning! Go 4 it!xx

Thank you both! (Can't seem to rate your answers but thank you!)
I might see how soon I can get on a mani/pedi course in that case :) I do want to look at tanning but how much will the gun, tent etc all cost to start up? It can't be cheap! :)

You can pick up a decent kit for approx 200 - 250 ish I bought all of mine separate so was a bit cheaper, I'm sure there will be plenty of trainers in your area for both manis & tanning, good luck with what you do next xx

Well I've managed to get on a tanning course tomorrow! Yikes! Sienna X products mainly (which I like the sound of...) so will have to look out for what kit I need to try and find either this weekend or see what I can find second hand... :)

Latest posts

Back