What vegetable do you most resemble?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TIPTOP

Reaction score
I dont know if this interesting enough lol, but as the title says what vegetable do you most resemble? (its ok the men in white coats have told me I can ask this lol)

I think I resemble Broccoli as Im all up top iykwim:green:

You can stew on it for a while if you prefer:smack: sorry couldn't resist:lol:

Sue x

A pumpkin. Big, round and orange. I'm a redhead. LOL! :)

an onion......cos raw I make your eyes water and taste much better when pickled (rose of course :eek::lol::hug:)

I'd say a marrow, but my missus would say im more of a petit pois.

...............aaaaaaaaanyway, thats the tone nice and lowered.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

an onion......cos raw I make your eyes water and taste much better when pickled (rose of course :eek::lol::hug:)

a potatoe.................not much to look at but very versitile !

There is a girl we know the boys have christened "The Onion" because she looks like an onion and she makes you cry...not very nice...

I think i look like a bit of celery cos i am straight up and down and i have fluffy up hair like the top of a bit of celery xx

I'd say a marrow, but my missus would say im more of a petit pois.

...............aaaaaaaaanyway, thats the tone nice and lowered.

PMSL:lol::lol:Love it!!

Been thinking of this for a while.....and i know that there is a certain connotation between dogs and their owners (dont want to think of that looking at our boxer eeeek) but never heard of the vegetable one :O)))

mmmm i think i would like to be a pepper....harmless to look at but sweet once cooked and versatile to fill...or the smaller ones hot?

Been thinking of this for a while.....and i know that there is a certain connotation between dogs and their owners (dont want to think of that looking at our boxer eeeek) but never heard of the vegetable one :O)))

mmmm i think i would like to be a pepper....harmless to look at but sweet once cooked and versatile to fill...or the smaller ones hot?

are you suggesting I look like a boxer :eek::lol::lol::hug:

Latest posts

Back