What was the last pop/rock concert you attended?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Balance Andover

Reaction score
Hello

I'm off to see Skid Row and Ugly Kid Joe tonight, what was the last concert that you attended?

Went to see Alterbridge, Shinedown and Halestorm on Sunday. They were awesome!! Have a fab night ;)

Hello

I'm off to see Skid Row and Ugly Kid Joe tonight, what was the last concert that you attended?

mine was the electric daisy carnival in London in july xxx
EDC was brill x

I've seen hundreds... Robbie williams was the last one. .(boo.. was forced into it by my friend)... Green Day was by far one of my favorites. Neil Diamond was amazing. Kings of Leon were good. .red hot chilli peppers ...I stifled a yawn at... probably because the guy next to me keep talking boll $#@! about being a stunt man, opened his rucksack, puked, then fished around in it for his teeth that had shot out.

I know you said 'the last concert' but I couldn't help myself. ..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Aw Delish I'm so jealous! You know what I can't remember exactly but I think it was Warehouse Project last Nov in Manchester. Armin Van Buuren woooooo, seen him twice now he's incredible

A million years ago, I saw Boston ("More Than a Feeling"). Geez...I barely remember it!

A million years ago, I saw Boston ("More Than a Feeling"). Geez...I barely remember it!

Ha ha who. ..lol.... (I remember it really)

Last month I was in ibiza in PACHA getting down and busting some moves with David Guetta.... is that any good.

Last one I went to was plan B in Brixton. He was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!
Xx

Does Metallica count? IT WAS THE BEST SHOW EVER!!! ooh and we get to see KISS Nov 8th eeeek I am too excited and I have been pumping myself up for weeks now lol

The last one I went to was the Capital Summertime Ball and it was immense! Will definitely be going again next year! X

My friend had free tickets to Paloma Faith...it was meh...I needed more alcohol.

DREADFUL!

Im only 26 but thats made me feel so old because i just realised my last gig was 9 or 10 years ago! I saw Marilyn Manson again at Alexandra palace...

Foo Fighters. Best concert EVER!

Manic Street Preachers 😄

Bruce Springsteen on 20th June 2013 x

I can't remember whether Lana Del Rey (who was phenomenal I may add) was my most recent or The Big Reunion tour! Either way they were both amaaaazing!

Tony Hadley last week and Level 42 a few weeks before that.

Disturbed and Iron Maiden most recently, really wanted to go see Alice Cooper for Halloween but can't get there. :S

Saw chase and status at the Eden project they were amazing, such a great Venue! Labyrinth warned up for them and there were other international acts before that but can't remember who they were! If you ever done down to cornwall in the summer look for "Eden sessions" they have really good acts there. Wanted to see plan b too but couldn't afford it :/ xxx

Latest posts

Back