What would you be?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsFrmHeaven

Reaction score
Hiya guys , if you could be any animal what would it be and why?
I would be a bird because they are soo free xx:hug:

a dog... :D cos if I am then loved as much as I love mine I will be a happy woofer.

NailsFrmHeaven said:
Hiya guys , if you could be any animal what would it be and why?
I would be a bird because they are soo free xx:hug:
Ditto.

What bird?
For me I would want to be a humming bird

Danger Mouse said:
Ditto.

What bird?
For me I would want to be a humming bird
Errrmmm not sure really maybe something like a egal xx

lynseyloo said:
a dog... :D cos if I am then loved as much as I love mine I will be a happy woofer.
Great minds lynsey I was thinking the same thing and the fact they can sleep all day and someone makes all their food no cooking!!:hug:

I think a cat, coz their lazy, sleep all day, eat and occassionally go outside, but I'd have 2 be a fussy cat and only eat chicken coz cat food looks gross!!!! he he!!!

I would be a tiger why>????????????
So I could eat people I didnt like lol

Lellipop said:
I would be a tiger why>????????????
So I could eat people I didnt like lol
Lol what a great idea xx:hug:

I would be a mouse, then I could click on delete and get rid of all these daft threads:lol:

i would be a snow tiger,
rare, different from others, beautiful to look at, cuddly and warm (the cubs anyway), powerful and protective, fierce and strong when they need to be :mad: :rolleyes: :eek:

jac extreme said:
I would be a mouse, then I could click on delete and get rid of all these daft threads:lol:

LMFAO!!!

jac extreme said:
PMSL :hug:

jac extreme said:
lol you do think of them :lol:

mand778 said:
I think a cat, coz their lazy, sleep all day, eat and occassionally go outside, but I'd have 2 be a fussy cat and only eat chicken coz cat food looks gross!!!! he he!!!
Yer that would be a great life xxx:hug:

I would be a Phoenix.....ok mythical..... if it doesn't work out the first time, go up in flames, rise from the ashes and hey presto fresh start

jac extreme said:
ROFL Love it!!!!

I would like to be a fish, freely swim in the river, no worries, nobody would be able to control my life, I really wish I was a fish....

LOL - mouse like Jac - sneak all over but die a terrible death in my compost bucket - when can i be a human again?
and - a tiger like Lell - why because they are so beautiful - so elegant, powerful, proudly love their family and cubs - ooooo cubs so cute a bit like my Georgie - but Jac don't zap em - just prevent any further animal actions if you know what i mean:green:

they say the animal you choose and the reasons for it is how u would describe yourself...

did anyone pick a rat??:mad: or a snake??:cry:

I would be swan,such grace and class makes people look with awe.

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

Latest posts

Back