What would you do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you will always get clients like this!!! I hate it when I get a complaint. :( I always take it very personally. You dnt mind so much when people are like oh don't be silly it isn't your fault probs something ive done... But when you get those people that basicly stand in your salon telling you you you have done something wrong it really hurts..

Hope your ok xx

I would tell her that due to the reaction she had with her nails, you wouldn't be prepared to do nails on her again without a doctors letter, for insurance purposes.

Let her use the voucher against lashes.

That's a good idea actually thank you :) x

I think you will always get clients like this!!! I hate it when I get a complaint. :( I always take it very personally. You dnt mind so much when people are like oh don't be silly it isn't your fault probs something ive done... But when you get those people that basicly stand in your salon telling you you you have done something wrong it really hurts..

Hope your ok xx

I know its so hard not to take it personally especially after being told you've done a good job that's worse again.

Yes I'm fine thank you luckily its my first complaint everyone else has been so grateful and full of praise just one of those things isn't it? Xx

Latest posts

Back