What would you do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatieR

Reaction score
Hi all!
I am a mobile nail tech in a small village. Last Friday I had a new client, who happens to be one of the mums from school.

She had Shellac (Fedora) and was happy with them, but I noticed today (one week later) that she had taken it off [emoji17]

She has had Shellac before, in another salon, and said she would come to me for removal so she didn't damage her nails.

She hasn't said anything to me, what was wrong or why she has taken them off etc. and we've had a non nails chat on the playground!

My question is should I bring it up? Or just not mention it at all?

Please help, I hate it when a client doesn't get as long as I was hoping. (Some of my clients get 4 weeks chip free!)

Thank you x

If it gets awkward you still have to see this lady in the playground so I probably wouldn't mention it.

I wouldn't worry too much! There are many reasons as to why she may of taken them off. Maybe ask in a week or so how she got on with them and act oblivious to the fact they were off after a week.

Thanks guys x

Latest posts

Back