What would YOU like this Valentine's?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodie-danielle

Reaction score
Ok so forget your in the hair or beauty business lets pretend you work in an office or out and about and have kids or a stressful life.

What would you like from your other half this valentine? Everyone's doing threads for what offers they can do for clients but what would we like maybe this could help some geeks on here including me put packages together.
We need the money and business so we try and work out what sounds good but what will still bring in a profit, but if the shoe was on the other foot what would YOU want to pay and what treatments would you like to receive?

I would like ...
A back massage
A pedicure
and a really nice manicure not one where they butcher you with the cuticle nippers!

Your go.....

I'm booking a spa day for me & my OH, 3 hours spa time & a back massage each woo I can't wait! Haha. It's going to cost around £100 which I don't mind paying seeing as it's an occasion. I might book dinner for after too :D very excited, and I've NEVER gotten excited about Valentines Day in my life, this is my first V-Day with my OH too so it just adds to the excitement, I do love him :) *smitten*

Awwwww :) you've just made me smile :) have a fabulous time sweetie xxxx

Thankyou! I was a bit apprehensive because he's a manly man, so I brought it up in conversation & he said he'd love it & doesn't understand why any man wouldn't haha! Now where's my ring..... ;-)

and here was me getting excited over some chocolate trees our local gift shop has just got in (even sent the link to my husband lol).......

my client last night i gave an arm massage to after her shellac and she said she would love to have that again but for longer, maybe an idea to offer at valentines etc x

I would be content just with my other half staying awake when he gets home from work.

Oooo i would love a whole body massage in a candlelit room by my half naked OH ;) oh and with chocolates been fed to me also! Finished off with a nice luxury manicure (not by my OH) haha! Then finish the night off with a 3 course meal and a stay in a log cabin, with a hot tub outside so we can look at the stairs with a glass of bubbly......

Ahh a girl can dream!! Haha! Although i do know he has a weekend away planned :D xx

We are going to a swanky spa for evening then supper then off to London for weekend as its my bd ! We are going to do loads duck tour London eye and seeing the most beautiful man rupert Everett live in judas kiss I am excited !!

I would love a full body scrub followed by a head to toe full body hot stone massage... Heaven!

Im obsessed with adding lava shells into the salon! We havent done it yet and well i think i would love to have this treatment! I love my hopi ear- this always make me feel warm and fuzzy! An add on to this would have to be an indian head massage and paraffin wax for my feet! This whole package would renergise me! Nothing like a bit of chakra holistic healing cant help me with! Might even find me a bloke! hehe! xoxo

Oooh, I'd love a back massage, luxury facial, scalp massage, foot massage, maybe some Reiki, couple of hours in a jacuzzi and sauna with a bit of a swim, all delivered somewhere hot - both in temperature and views :lol:

A boyfriend to wonder what he's getting for me & to worry about what to get him !!

Your all adorable :) an made me smile after a poop day, my boyfriend of 8 nearly 9 years best have somat decent planned after he's told me he's going snowboarding for a week In feb :( x

I would love a Back Facial, or a body scrub.
I've never had a body wrap either and would love to try one out!

OR a Full body hands-free massage!!!! LUSH!!!

I usually end up wrapping birthday presents for my son & blowing up balloons putting up banners!! His birthday is Feb 15th!

5 yrs ago I spent the night on a birthing ball to get my labour started after induction!!
Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

I usually end up wrapping birthday presents for my son & blowing up balloons putting up banners!! His birthday is Feb 15th!

5 yrs ago I spent the night on a birthing ball to get my labour started after induction!!
Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Gosh!!! Huuuuuge pampering session is needed for you I think xxxxx

I would absolutely LOVE a back massage and a facial.
Then a steak dinner, mmmmm.

But I'd rather have a proposal ;)

Xxx

I would like a hot stone massage! Luxury mani and pedi with the heated mitts and booties, and hair conditioning treatment!! I love all the warmness haha! :p X

Latest posts

Back