what would you wear?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hollie_mummy

Reaction score
hi guys i need a bit of advice. i have a fashion shoot at the end of july and i dont know what to wear! any ideas? i dont wanna look like im trying too hard and the picture is going on my living room wall! (thanx to my boyfriend!)
so, what you think?:green:

Hi there,

If by this you mean you are having a photo taken, then I suggest something that sums you up, especially if it is going on your living room wall.

We recently had some family pictures done and we are all wearing jeans and shirts which can look casual but classy if you know what I mean !

What's it for? Just a portrait for your house, or a promo shot too? Give us a bit more info and we'll be able to give you more advice!:green:

Fashion shoot! that sounds exciting! Give us a little more info and I'll put my thinking cap on for you!

Teri x:hug:

hi, sorry i should have given more info. its not for modelling its a present for my birthday. they do my makeup and hair then do like a photo session for my living room wall! im really nervous because i totally freeze up infront of a camera so i wanna be totally comfortable when im there xx

the best shots i have seen are where the people in them are in white shirts and jeans....real casual and timeless.....you don't want something too fashionable as it will date...

x

I agree. Jeans and a white t-shirt look good for this type of thing.
Bare feet look good too so make sure your feet look nice. x

Have a look in Hello magazine etc... I've seen some classy shots of people, not necessarily glamourous (Lucy Benjamin from Eastenders looked brilliant in Warehouse I think, or similar)... just casual, not OTT...

clean crisp white fitted shirt, dark blue jeans, pretty sandals. nice jewellery to offset the plainess of the shirt

im so jealous ive wanted a family photo shoot for ages but kids wont obey how do you get a 13 year old boy to glam up and put down his xbox controller for a day .................. ha ha ha :mad:

You should wear something that shows your personality and also makes your partner goooooooooo wwwwwwwwwaaaaaawwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

i have to agree with this
barefoot is a must with white shirts and jeans especially if its against a white back drop,
just take a baby wipe with you or the feet!!
dont forget to have your toes done
i always notice this on photos ive seen!!!

thanx for all your help. seems like everyones unanemous!:)

I agree, white t-shirt/shirt and jeans look really nice.:hug:

I wore my favourite shirt/top when I had my photo done, it's on my profile and IMO it's the best photo I've ever had taken, I hate having my pic taken but I felt really comfortable about having it done because I liked what I was wearing, not that you can see much of it in the pic lol
I definitely agree re being comfortable and casual :D

Latest posts

Back