What's everyone favourite spray tan brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beckylashes

Reaction score
What's everyone's favourite spray tan brand and why?

I use st tropez and it seems to be slowly fizzling out with only the regulars having it now and again?

How do you promote tanning?

Do you retail any tanning products?

My favourite so far is Sienna X but have been trying out others to compare. I am currently trying out the moroccan tan from sweet squared as it has a 2 hour development time x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use St Tropez and absolutely love it. Bringing out the Express mist was the best thing they've done 🙌

I use Moroccan Tan in my little mobile spray tan business, and its big here in Aus :)

I find it suits more clients complexions then other brands available here, I personally think.

The 2 hour development is a definite plus lol that said, I'd like to have a play with MineTan as I've had a few clients enquire about it lately.

I'd also love to get my hands on this Nouvatan (?) I keep reading about on the forum if it ever comes here!

I love LA Tan. My clients love it too but I do like to try new things too, the 2hr development time on Moroccan sounds really good. Might see about getting some sample sized bottles.

As I'm mobile I don't really retail anything for tanning. My clients usually just want their tan to look good for a night out/friends wedding/weekend away and that's it. On these occasions I offer to do group bookings where if more than 5 book together they get a couple of quid off or if 10 book the host can have theirs half price. Seems like a popular choice getting their friends together a day or two before they all go away.

I use la tan and fake bake in the salon. Fake bake is the most popular

Appreciate everyone's replies I haven't tried the new st tropez i stick to the one I know I will experiment it sounds good and all the others with quick development the problem I have is some salons are only charging £9 and I am charging £24 :/ but it's the difference in quality products :( but I suppose that's happening everywhere I saw a girl who went for a tan at this place and she came to me the next day for nails and her tan was really patchy and I heard they water it down as someone I trained with used to work there and she said she wouldn't go again and tried it coz it was cheaper than us so I guess word will spread xx

Appreciate everyone's replies I haven't tried the new st tropez i stick to the one I know I will experiment it sounds good and all the others with quick development the problem I have is some salons are only charging £9 and I am charging £24 :/ but it's the difference in quality products :( but I suppose that's happening everywhere I saw a girl who went for a tan at this place and she came to me the next day for nails and her tan was really patchy and I heard they water it down as someone I trained with used to work there and she said she wouldn't go again and tried it coz it was cheaper than us so I guess word will spread xx

Water it down😳😱, omg haha. Your right the difference in quality is what is important, you get what you pay for. I personally use LA Tan, I find there is a wide enough range of solutions (dha wise) to suit all clients requirements and they also have a fast tan.

Latest posts

Back