What's everyone upto???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandz

Reaction score
Hiya Guys!!

Hope everyone's enjoying the sun, I'm stuck at work for another half hour then I'm off home for a bbq!!! Can't wait!!

What is everyone else doing today????

xxxxxxxxxxxx

ok this is really sad...i am watching "weddings live" on discovery :o :o :o

Well I'm busy geeking. The weather was nice, but its now cloudy!:mad:

It's really nice weather in the midlands!!!
Sorry to rub it in if it isn't nice where u r!!!:hug:
xxxxx

ive been sunning all day and now im gonna ave a shower coz i stink lol xx

I am glad you are all having such a great day its been cold and windy here:cry: We had temps in the 20s yesterday so looks like we have had out summer:eek:
So I have been stuck inside doing house work all day:irked:

Well just eaten my burnt supper and now I'm waiting for Tammimac to pick me up to go to Lissie's Stringfellows party. Should be a fun night!

Sassy Hassy said:
Well just eaten by burnt supper and now I'm waiting for Tammimac to pick me up to go to Lissie's Stringfellows party. Should be a fun night!

Have a great night Sassy sounds like fun we dont have anything like that up here just the local pub:eek:

mand778 said:
Hiya Guys!!

Hope everyone's enjoying the sun, I'm stuck at work for another half hour then I'm off home for a bbq!!! Can't wait!!

What is everyone else doing today????

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Well your post was at 2.01pm???....I had been at work since 8.15am....and at 2pm I had another 3 hours left!!!! :irked:
HOWEVER!
Im home now and chilling....gorgeous weather and waiting for a repeat performance tomorrow????
Better be...I have deck chair out and ready!!!!
lol

We had a great day out today, been to Barnerd Castle, until today me and hubby been together four years!:hug:

raw-beauty said:
We had a great day out today, been to Barnerd Castle, until today me and hubby been together four years!:hug:

awwww.....hugs!...:hug:
wot a lovely day to spend together!
xxxx

Well , we stayed in because we had SKY HD fitted so had to wait in for the guy, was fine with me though as we could sit in the garden, then I got overheated (pregnant!) So joined hubby watching the football and had about 4 fabs! Was lovely and relaxing. It's still really warm out and we have the french doors open.....lovely.

Where ever you are in the UK, what a gorgeous day! Has summer arrived? :Grope: Makes us do crazy things! My kids have jumped on the trampoline and played hide and seek. Long may it live!

Haha had great fun at Lissie's - I am so dreading the photos being shown. I haven't laughed so much in ages. Thank you so much to Tammi for putting up with us going off on a tangent all the time ... now where's my lettuce?!

Sassy Hassy said:
Haha had great fun at Lissie's - I am so dreading the photos being shown. I haven't laughed so much in ages. Thank you so much to Tammi for putting up with us going off on a tangent all the time ... not where's my lettuce?!
probably in the (lady)garden! :lol::lol::lol::lol: watch the bunnies dont get it:lol::lol::lol:

well it's lunchtime on sunday here, and I'm geeking while trying to decided what to put on my nails.:irked: Any ideas?

Not long been back from a party!! My Gran's 82nd birthday!! Had a fab time, had some gorgeous chocolate fudge cake ummmm could have another slice now lol, was fantastic to see the surprise look on her face when I brought the cake out!! But think I'm gonna go to bed now, well after another 5mins geeking lol as I'm shattered!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAN xxxx!!!!:hug: :hug: :)

Well it's 1.30am and I've been to bed and got up again in a bad mood coz I can't sleep, it's so warm tonight and hubby is tossing/turning/snoring! so I've come down and sparked up the laptop and a ciggie!!

Hi, I am cooking a pot of soup for lunch and here geeking with all of you!
xxx:hug:

im here geeking at 20 past bloomin 2 am
i so wish i wasnt such a night owl i really do.....coz i think im all alone here booohoooo :cry:

Latest posts

Back