What's everyone's favourite dinner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love a bowl of cereal at night.. Macdonalds never fills me up anymore how bad is that? I had a fillet o fish the other day and I swear it was gone in 4 bites and was tiny!

Chinese all day every day! Purely because it is directly across the road from me [emoji85] not great for my waistline!

I always get the same things I wanna try new dishes

Chicken in ok sauce I get from Chinese it's quiet vinegary tasting in a weird way but I love it! And crispy shredded beef!

Chicken in ok sauce?

Yeah it's s bit like a sweet and sour but it's not if you get me

Oooh it's not on my Chinese menu

Some chineses it's not but the one I used to go to I asked for it! X

Chineseeeee and its Chinese night tonight! Kung Po chicken, and crispy shredded chilli beef with barbecue sauce to dip, and I love the water chestnuts I get in mine, and mini spring rolls, and chicken balls with curry sauce nom nom nom [emoji7]

Lol this threads so funny [emoji23] I love my food! Hubbys got a night out tonight so I'm home alone so will be getting a HUGE takeaway for one lol and I am actually so excited! I'm pregnant too ill obviously need to eat extra coz the baby will be hungry haha. I'm thinking dominos pizza and the garlic pizza bread yummmm. The hubby said last night 'oh great, I'll get your leftovers when I'm home' I was like, don't count on it, I'm eating it all [emoji23] xx

Lol this threads so funny [emoji23] I love my food! Hubbys got a night out tonight so I'm home alone so will be getting a HUGE takeaway for one lol and I am actually so excited! I'm pregnant too ill obviously need to eat extra coz the baby will be hungry haha. I'm thinking dominos pizza and the garlic pizza bread yummmm. The hubby said last night 'oh great, I'll get your leftovers when I'm home' I was like, don't count on it, I'm eating it all [emoji23] xx
I got a dominos on Saturday and where I am there's the home alone deal! £11.99 any medium pizza and certain sides and a bottle of drink! The garlic pizza bread is on the sides too! And you've spent enough for delivery! The cookies tho are amazing aren't they!

I got a dominos on Saturday and where I am there's the home alone deal! £11.99 any medium pizza and certain sides and a bottle of drink! The garlic pizza bread is on the sides too! And you've spent enough for delivery! The cookies tho are amazing aren't they!

Never tried the cookies from there yet, will need to! Oooh if they do that home alone deal here too, I am definitely getting that! I am actually going to be dreaming about this all day, roll on tonight! X

The cookies from dominos. I wish they done the garlic pizza bread as a massive pizza [emoji487][emoji487][emoji487][emoji487][emoji487][emoji487][emoji487][emoji487]

Can u all take photos pls

Chineseeeee and its Chinese night tonight! Kung Po chicken, and crispy shredded chilli beef with barbecue sauce to dip, and I love the water chestnuts I get in mine, and mini spring rolls, and chicken balls with curry sauce nom nom nom [emoji7]

My mouth is doing somersaults reading that I'm such a fattyboomboom

I really want to try orange chicken, has anyone tried it

My dinner at the moment won't upload there's no meat in the fridge that I like so I've got a bowl of peas Yorkshire puddings and roast potatoes filled with lots of thick yummy gravy!

This thread is perfect for me!

I've not tried it I've looked at it on the menu before there's loads I want to try but I'm so fussy I have literally just the chicken and sauce unless they add baby sweet corn and broccoli to it! X

I'm so naughty tho I've just been diagnosed with mild celiac disease :( but I just can't give up the good stuff!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1455896410.544724.jpg

Look at this.. I'm in love

Latest posts

Back