What's everyone's favourite dinner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on Lauren!! What was it?

Steak with roast potatoes mash veg gravy and Yorkshire pudding mum tried to say it's from the same animal as beef I just weren't for having it!

That still sounds nice tho with plenty of gravy?

Yeah dead thick gravy I couldn't eat it together it was wrong I had it on sewerage plates [emoji85]

Is this auto correct at its finest??!
[emoji85][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] separate plates that was meant to say!

I think my daughter is the mini Lauren

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1473159355.922799.jpg

Today's treats!

What's inside?? X

Birthday cake for hubby, baked by my own fair hand! (I may have had supervision from my super-baker mum... despite me being thirty-cough-cough years old ;))

Lemon drizzle sponge, lemon butter cream, lemon curd, and icing. It was as gooey and as sticky as it looks, and it was lush!

Birthday cake.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1473620298.708895.jpg

Yom yom! Half a leg of lamb, Had with mash potatoes roast potatoes pigs in blankets roast carrots roast sweet potatoes Yorkies and gravy [emoji7]

Has nobody been out stuffing lately? [emoji15]

I forget to take pictures this is my takeaway last night [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1477281027.628090.jpg

Takeaway? Yum it looks home cooked!! And pretty healthy too ..

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1477282063.887213.jpg

Bangers and mash at the pub for me last night [emoji5]️

Takeaway? Yum it looks home cooked!! And pretty healthy too ..

View attachment 201695

Bangers and mash at the pub for me last night [emoji5]️
Yeah it's called roast busters and they delivery only on a Sunday it's so nice so much better than a Carvery! And it's £7.95!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1477346170.748140.jpg

My steak in Oxford this weekend [emoji51][emoji51]

I love Asparagus.

Latest posts

Back