What's everyone's favourite dinner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CocoAllure

Reaction score
if u can have any takeaway what would you have??
After a long day what do u make for dinner??
Let's talk about food baby

[emoji443][emoji498][emoji502][emoji493][emoji496][emoji495][emoji489][emoji651]️

Not a takeaway but a "ready meal" it's from marks and Spencer's and it's a massive Yorkshire pudding with beef, gravy and roast potatoes finished off with apple sauce and red cabbage! Oh my if emojis worked from my phone it would be the love heart eyes one! X

Do u put it in the oven? Or microwave

Takeaways are a sore subject for me.. I live so far out in the sticks that no where will deliver, if I pick it up its cold by the time I get home (or rolling around the car) [emoji26]

Do u put it in the oven? Or microwave
Oven 25 minutes so pop it in when I get in and do bits that I need to do and then can sit down and relax!

Takeaways are a sore subject for me.. I live so far out in the sticks that no where will deliver, if I pick it up its cold by the time I get home (or rolling around the car) [emoji26]
I'm like this with dominos They won't deliver to me!

This upsets me.. I would just make do with cold lol

I'm like this with dominos They won't deliver to me!

Pizza Hut won't deliver to me.. And the more I know this the more I want a Pizza Hut. Not that I like Pizza Hut much! And another one that's bugging me is the deliveroo app that deliver wagamamas kfc macdonalds even pizza express won't deliver to me!!!!!! So upset

Pizza Hut won't deliver to me.. And the more I know this the more I want a Pizza Hut. Not that I like Pizza Hut much! And another one that's bugging me is the deliveroo app that deliver wagamamas kfc macdonalds even pizza express won't deliver to me!!!!!! So upset
I've never heard of them? I wonder if they run in my area! I'm on the hunt now!

Oven 25 minutes so pop it in when I get in and do bits that I need to do and then can sit down and relax!

Im so going to try this.. Is it filling big manly portion I'm talking

Im so going to try this.. Is it filling big manly portion I'm talking
It's a good sized portion! It fills my pasta bowls we have at home! I'd say in shape it's similar to the giant crumpets war buttons do obviously it's got height to it as well though!

It's a good sized portion! It fills my pasta bowls we have at home! I'd say in shape it's similar to the giant crumpets war buttons do obviously it's got height to it as well though!

Mmmmmm there's a new m&s soup I want to try too

Love chinese !! My fave take away but always order way to much !!! Then I feel like I can't waste it so I just pile my plate [emoji51]

hands down fish and chips is my fave but there isnt a chippy near me. dominos down the road so that gets ordered a bit and i do love a good chinese too. dont like ready meals as they all taste of chemicals but if im making dinner then rice and pesto with tomatoes, green olives and rocket with chedder on top is my fave :)

Oh my god i hate this thread because its making me really hungry[emoji30][emoji30]

I just like takeaway. Period.

However i'm really specific what I get depending on what type of takeaway i'm getting.

If its Chinese I'll have salt and pepper chicken pieces with chips and portion of sui mai[emoji7] or sweet and sour chicken with noodles... Sometimes when i'm extra hungry we'll get won tons and prawn toast and scoff the lot[emoji501]

If its like turkish takeaway i'll usually get meat feast pizza or cheese burger and cheesy chips... Or if i'm feeling adventurous a chicken kebab.

Never been a lover of fish and chips if i'm honest and hate indian food except onion bahji.

I do love pizza hut... Fave pizza ever.

Dominos not so fond of its overpriced and the dough is never cooked but the cookies are to die for. Papa Johns is nice for a cheaper alternative to dominos and the pizzas are nicer.

Sorry guys i'm just SO FLIPPING HUNGRY.

Just looked at my post compared to all yours and realised what a greedy ****** i am[emoji23]

Just looked at my post compared to all yours and realised what a greedy ****** i am[emoji23]
I'm on the nightshift and just read your comment about prawn toast !!! I'm hungry too !! Really fancy a chinese NOW [emoji30]

I'm on the nightshift and just read your comment about prawn toast !!! I'm hungry too !! Really fancy a chinese NOW [emoji30]

Nooo so am I (not on night shift just ravenously hungry). If anywhere was open i'd order[emoji30][emoji30]

You lot are making me so hungry!

Chili squid from waga mamas.

Garlic pizza bread, garlic n herb dip and cookies from dominoes.

Chinese is usually chicken in breadcrumbs, chow mein, rice and honey prawn or chicken. All shared.

If only I had a dairy milk easter egg right now!

Latest posts

Back