What's everyone's favourite dinner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had gluten free scampi, roast tats and peas (no chips in oven [emoji35])

Now finished off with this Vimto milkshake
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467314485.368470.jpg

Yo yo yo how is everyone

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467400213.451487.jpg

Not quite like the pictures is it

So. I've been absolutely sh** with my food recently. [emoji17]

Wednesday had a frozen fish with premade crumb topping.

Thursday I had a stubborn-off with my dad about who's cooking. He offered pizza and chips and I wanted something more substantial... It was nearly 9pm so I went and got McDonald's [emoji85]

Tonight went to my cousins to do my accounts *headache* and took dominos to ease the pain [emoji23][emoji23]

My lunches and breakfasts have been seriously poo.

Wednesday I had white toast for brekkie, for lunch 2 twirls. And Thursday was 3 twirls for lunch [emoji107]
And today, my clients mum bought me an apple turnover [emoji173]️

View attachment 198812
Not quite like the pictures is it

Yuck, that looks vile. I couldn't bring myself to eat something like that. :eek:
I'm hugely lucky in that we don't have any big chains around here (other than Lidl or Aldi) and so all the food shops are independent and fantastic. On Saturdays, we have a large farmers market in the main town with lots of fresh food, crafts, music and yummy fast food stalls. The burgers for instance, are amazing and really tasty made with good quality beef and twice as big as that specimen. ;)

Went out for Chinese last night [emoji85][emoji85] I wish I would of took pictures! It was a hen party so we was split in to 3 tables 3 course meal so got a mixed starter I just ate the salt and pepper ribs! After eating them I found out they was gluten free too! Bonus!!

Then came the duck!

And then my usual! Should of seen the size of the plates though! Massive!

I literally got in bed after it and fell straight asleep cos of how full I was!

See I would love that burger lol

Grace I'm still laughing at your double and triple twirl lunches - not very nutritious but heaven with a nice cup of tea!! [emoji7]

Firey Pork Burger from the Fork'n'Pie at the Farmers Market yesterday. Bargain €5. !!
image.jpeg

Omg that burger looks incredible AcidPerm, I am so looking forward to a nice juicy not overdone burger when I've had the little one that and dippy eggs and soldiers!

Omg that burger looks incredible AcidPerm, I am so looking forward to a nice juicy not overdone burger when I've had the little one that and dippy eggs and soldiers!

Mmmm, nothing beats dippy eggs from your own chickens. :D

So. I've been absolutely sh** with my food recently. [emoji17]

Wednesday had a frozen fish with premade crumb topping.

Thursday I had a stubborn-off with my dad about who's cooking. He offered pizza and chips and I wanted something more substantial... It was nearly 9pm so I went and got McDonald's [emoji85]

Tonight went to my cousins to do my accounts *headache* and took dominos to ease the pain [emoji23][emoji23]

My lunches and breakfasts have been seriously poo.

Wednesday I had white toast for brekkie, for lunch 2 twirls. And Thursday was 3 twirls for lunch [emoji107]
And today, my clients mum bought me an apple turnover [emoji173]️

Week of junk food

Yuck, that looks vile. I couldn't bring myself to eat something like that. :eek:
I'm hugely lucky in that we don't have any big chains around here (other than Lidl or Aldi) and so all the food shops are independent and fantastic. On Saturdays, we have a large farmers market in the main town with lots of fresh food, crafts, music and yummy fast food stalls. The burgers for instance, are amazing and really tasty made with good quality beef and twice as big as that specimen. ;)

Sounds lovely and I'm already angry with myself for eating it I was on a diet

Mmmm, nothing beats dippy eggs from your own chickens. :D
A fox ate all my chickens :( I was so sad and now I keep forgetting to buy eggs as I'm out of the habit!

So my food today has been really good! As in unhealthy [emoji87]! Been watching James bay tonight so had a light dinner-jacket potato and Peru peri chicken.

For tea went to the bar where my partners head doorman so we get free/half price food! Had peri chicken nachos with mango salsa and coriander Mayo. I had a chicken burger smothered in melted cheese and chips(didn't eat the bread) other half had some spicy pizza of some sort. Then for desert he had Oreo cake and I opted for a creme caramel milkshake (vodka, caramel liqueur and salted caramel ice cream) all for £18! I still feel bloated now!

I need some help sorting out a meal plan.
Buying my own groceries and cooking my own tea rather than eating with my dad...

I need cheap, quick and healthy meals please? Ideally recipes too

Or people to follow in Pinterest

Latest posts

Back