What's the crack with Gel II?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J33XSS

Reaction score
Can anyone please explain to me what's the difference between Gel II and Gelish? Is it just another brand of gel polish? Thanks! x

Yes. It's another brand of gel polish. Difference being Gel II is a 2 step system (no base) and Gelish is the traditional 3.

Yes. It's another brand of gel polish. Difference being Gel II is a 2 step system (no base) and Gelish is the traditional 3.

Is gel II soak off? X

Gel II also has over 170 different colours, including glitters and reactions which are awesome, it removed easily from the nail in wraps and leaves the nail plate looking and feeling shiny and healthy.

This pic below is straight after removal and she doesn't use cuticle oil like she should, she wears gloves loads and used sanitisers and harsh cleansing products (she's a hospital grade dental nurse) I know as this is my toughest client as my daughter so fab as a tester, she is now hooked and doesn't wear anything else.

I loved me previous product and still have nothing bad to say about it, but my clients love gel II and the colour range and the strength, plus no base, cures in led so fast service especially with art etc... Win for me win for my clients.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 160
Ooo interesting! Can someone PM me how much the colours are each and the LED lamp please? x

Maz is it recommended to use Cuticle oil just as you would with CND Shellac? Im assuming because this is a gel not a hybrid polish the oil does not penetrate through the gel like it does with CND? Ive not used Gel II but intrigued to try a couple of bottles when I go to the Excel in Feb :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back