Whats the ratio of women geeks to men geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2/3 is nothing! i spend all day every day surrounded by glitter! :)

bit of a glitter holic too :lol:

:)

Come on, I'm a little disappointed by the total disregard for the original question!

You're just not treating this thread seriously!:mad:

I'm sure a moderator or forum master could give us the actual statistics from our profiles, we are asked - Noonoo or Nana? when creating our account:!::?:

Come on, I'm a little disappointed by the total disregard for the original question!

You're just not treating this thread seriously!:mad:

I'm sure a moderator or forum master could give us the actual statistics from our profiles, we are asked - Noonoo or Nana? when creating our account:!::?:

LOL I guess your right there...as us simple peeps dont have access to these sorts of stats...well were simply maximising on havin a bit of fun and getting to know each other :hug:

I for one didn't realise just how many male peeps there are as im sure the others didn't either....so from that aspect its been a wonderful thread :hug:

Maybe the site owners could provide the stats ...until then...well erm..may the fun continue :hug:

Has been fun so far !:green:

It is a topic all forum users can join in with, assuming they are either Noonoo or Nana, so it is a good one to get everyone joining in for a bit of fun!:)

I really want to know the real answer now.....;)

Has been fun so far !:green:

It is a topic all forum users can join in with, assuming they are either Noonoo or Nana, so it is a good one to get everyone joining in for a bit of fun!:)

I really want to know the real answer now.....;)

What if there a NoonooNana ... :eek:

LOL...having a bit of fun certainly helps jolly along a hard day :hug:

NoonooNana should be included as an option when creating a new profile?

Should we have a poll on this? :confused:

I had to clear this up so I asked the Grand Master Geek...
who replied:

1,247 have marked themselves as male while 20,008 have marked themselves as female. The rest most likely registered before I started asking.

The numbers should not be used in the court of law, it is a voluntary field that people select and there is no official physical exam that is conducted by the staff at SalonGeek.com to ensure the accuracy of data given.

nJoy ;)

The Grand Master Geek knows all! :wink2:

I had to clear this up so I asked the Grand Master Geek...
who replied:

The Grand Master Geek knows all! :wink2:

wow over 1200 males...where are they all :eek:

I,m here :lol::lol:

1,247?? OMG not around much are they?

Latest posts

Back