Whats the ratio of women geeks to men geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello!

:green:

Ohh come on.... shouldn't that be SOME men and SOME women...not all are the same...maybe you have just had bad luck...:lol:

Shhhh! We are suposed to make out women are perfect :lol:

There is a reason why god made men first and then decided to make women

Correct mistakes and all :D

It's nice to have both on here and REALLY what would we do without Collin!! He has me in stitches xxx

Good idea but
1) who will buy the beers
2) who will feed us
3)if we talk about you lot will you hear us
4) even worse will you butt in while were talking.
5)who's gonna clean up after us

seems all to complicated to me and fraught with danger:eek:

...you know us guy's..simple minds mean we like it simple :lol::lol:

Coward :lol::lol::lol:

hello!

:green:

Hi Alan...good to meet you :hug:

i understand the Scottish peeps scared the pants off you when you all met up at the weekend...is that right..there certainly are a motley crew and enough to scare the pants off the most worldy of us guy's,so well done you for fronting them all :eek:

Oh and another male peep that springs to mind and who contributes a lot...Martin Duffy..come on down Martin :hug:

hahahahahhaa!

they didnt scare the pants off me.....but they did take me by surprise! :D

they're all lovely....if a little scarey :eek:

haha,

and theres also, phil_newnails, mikey_moo and ian_nailboy...and someone who may work for essentail nails? jamie?

:)

oh! and scottydolly! can't forget him!

they're all lovely....if a little scarey :eek:
Thats something you definitely need and will get used to as the years roll buy ...well erm...it doesn't get any easier believe me :lol::lol:

nice to meet you though...have seen your postings and blogs so good to finally meet you :hug:

Hi Alan...good to meet you :hug:

i understand the Scottish peeps scared the pants off you when you all met up at the weekend...is that right..there certainly are a motley crew and enough to scare the pants off the most worldy of us guy's,so well done you for fronting them all :eek:

Oh and another male peep that springs to mind and who contributes a lot...Martin Duffy..come on down Martin :hug:

please could all the men [and the women for that matter] keep their pants on whilst using the forum :eek:

i look foward to meeting more geeks as the years roll by! :)

and nice to meet you too collin! :)

:)

please could all the men [and the women for that matter] keep their pants on whilst using the forum :eek:

LOL...what better way to get to know each other...oh and the real person than with pants down :eek:

im a man geek BIG BURLY AND BUTCH, oh **** i forgot i had pics on here HAHAHA, i lied . . . but i am a man LOL didnt lie bout that part. . x

:rolleyes:Please you dont have to remind me :lol:

Men dont do much apart from be lazy and think just because they have been at "work" (ahem pub) all day that us women have to cook, look after children, clean the house and manage to look good!

Collin i think you have put me off men after that :Grope:

I tell my bloke he doesn't go to work ...he walks round the park ha ha ...cause apparently my job is so easy and his is so hard :lol: u gotta laugh xxx

HA HA this thread is so funny xxx

im a man geek BIG BURLY AND BUTCH, oh **** i forgot i had pics on here HAHAHA, i lied . . . but i am a man LOL didnt lie bout that part. . x

haha!

there is also The Male Geek.. dude with the limo on his avitar.. (sorry of he was mentioned)

I may be a woman.. but i could seriously "outbloke" a lot of you guys!! (and not even break a nail!)
seriously though love our menly men. xx

Well my hubby works really hard. He does the shopping every week, he cooks my tea every night, he irons, sorts washing, will clean, mows the lawn. He doesn't drink, smoke or swear (well only very very occassioanlly and even then it's not bad!), and he lets me practice beauty treatments on him including intimate waxing!
They're not all bad and my hubby is a good 'un!

p.s-he's still crap at spray tanning me!
Well you can't be perfect :)

Maybe we should start a "chaps" or "men only" group where we can all talk about the important things in life..you know..women,footy cars,bikes and stuff ..a bit like the creches you get at some shopping malls where you can drop of the old fella and go shop knowing exactly where he is and what he's dong kind of thing :eek:

We could have our very own world,leather sofa's,wide screen TV,billiard table...you know like in the Heineken ads...oh bliss :lol::lol::lol:

What about the guys like me who aren't interested in the above, would you welcome me to your group listening to Kylie and Britney Spears on my ipod??:lol::lol:

What about the guys like me who aren't interested in the above, would you welcome me to your group listening to Kylie and Britney Spears on my ipod??:lol::lol:

You can come sit in our fabulous section S!!!

Or Eurovision?!

Latest posts

Back