Whats the ratio of women geeks to men geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brett

Reaction score
Just thought I would ask,,for no reason:lol:

Well as far as I'm aware there isn't many men on here the ones i know of are Collin, Carl and Steven and of course The geek (Samuel).

I think the men keep us women at bay hehe!

That reminds me...what ever happened to "the husband" he's been very quiet these last 6 months or so???

And of course not forgetting Axiom :hug:

There's also nail zoo,fozzio, sknight,suntana Dave,i-tan,Ruth Mills:eek::hug: and loads more....guess as in real life the guy's don't gt a chance to say a dang thing :lol:

guess as in real life the guy's don't gt a chance to say a dang thing :lol:

Because half the time men are talking out their backsides anyway :lol::hug:

That reminds me...what ever happened to "the husband" he's been very quiet these last 6 months or so???

And of course not forgetting Axiom :hug:

There's also nail zoo,fozzio, sknight,suntana Dave,i-tan,Ruth Mills:eek::hug: and loads more....guess as in real life the guy's don't gt a chance to say a dang thing :lol:

Well I guess I'm "a bit of each", Collin, lol... a foot in each camp so to speak ;)

Well I guess I'm "a bit of each", Collin, lol... a foot in each camp so to speak ;)

LOL..Ruth you can hang out with the guy's or the gal's or even one sided to the left or the right..if you get my drift :wink2:...which ever way it hangs we :Love:you :hug:

And the rest of the time ...drinking larger :lol::lol:

Got it in one :rolleyes:

But hey we cant live with them and cant live without them!

Yes there are quite a few more but I can't remember all their names as they are not on very often all the above are the more regular ones

LOL..Ruth you can hang out with the guy's or the gal's or even one sided to the left or the right..if you get my drift :wink2:...which ever way it hangs we :Love:you :hug:

Thanks for the compliment Collin :)

Got it in one :rolleyes:

But hey we cant live with them and cant live without them!

You forgot watching the fotty,burping,f***ing in bed,picking noses and generally lugging about the place while your stressed out looking after the kids the household,mum and dad and that's our more adorable atributes:eek:

TJReiki
Time to relax
Beachneck
Paul @ facade
peter bowen

just to name a few more :hug:

we might not have many chaps on here but the ones we do have are brill....

we might not have many chaps on here but the ones we do have are brill....

Maybe we should start a "chaps" or "men only" group where we can all talk about the important things in life..you know..women,footy cars,bikes and stuff ..a bit like the creches you get at some shopping malls where you can drop of the old fella and go shop knowing exactly where he is and what he's dong kind of thing :eek:

We could have our very own world,leather sofa's,wide screen TV,billiard table...you know like in the Heineken ads...oh bliss :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe we should start a "chaps" or "men only" group where we can all talk about the important things in life..you know..women,footy cars,bikes and stuff ..a bit like the creches you get at some shopping malls where you can drop of the old fella and go shop knowing exactly where he is and what he's dong kind of thing :eek:

We could have our very own world,leather sofa's,wide screen TV,billiard table...you know like in the Heineken ads...oh bliss :lol::lol::lol:

Your a premium geek, nothing stopping you starting one and inviting all the guys :green:

Ohh Collin, stop trying to make out you are a stereo typical bloke...we all know the truth...:lol: only the other week you thought you were preggers...:lol:

You forgot watching the fotty,burping,f***ing in bed,picking noses and generally lugging about the place while your stressed out looking after the kids the household,mum and dad and that's our more adorable atributes:eek:

:rolleyes:Please you dont have to remind me :lol:

Men dont do much apart from be lazy and think just because they have been at "work" (ahem pub) all day that us women have to cook, look after children, clean the house and manage to look good!

Collin i think you have put me off men after that :Grope:

Your a premium geek, nothing stopping you starting one and inviting all the guys :green:
Good idea but
1) who will buy the beers
2) who will feed us
3)if we talk about you lot will you hear us
4) even worse will you butt in while were talking.
5)who's gonna clean up after us

seems all to complicated to me and fraught with danger:eek:

...you know us guy's..simple minds mean we like it simple :lol::lol:

Men dont do much apart from be lazy and think just because they have been at "work" (ahem pub) all day that us women have to cook, look after children, clean the house and manage to look good!

Ohh come on.... shouldn't that be SOME men and SOME women...not all are the same...maybe you have just had bad luck...:lol:

Ohh Collin, stop trying to make out you are a stereo typical bloke...we all know the truth...:lol: only the other week you thought you were preggers...:lol:

LOL well if Ruth can do it so can I ...were like two peas in a pod...together as one ..until the water boils kind of thing ..then im otta there kiddo :lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back