What's your best asset.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blue Eyes
an my bum (so im told especially in jeans) hee hee

I like my ermmmmm elbows, yes elbows cos I can't see them much so I guess they are alrightish cos I really don't like a great deal of me.:irked:

tentips said:
I like my ermmmmm elbows, yes elbows cos I can't see them much so I guess they are alrightish cos I really don't like a great deal of me.:irked:

aww honey pmsl elbows i know from your profile your lovely and you have a great personality too so there !!!! lol x

My best asset i would say is my bone structure and face shape been told i have great cheekbones !

jules x

[.

it would have been my boobs on that list too but they have grown loads this month - woo hoo[/quote]

woo hoo !!!! x x

jules x

kaney jules said:
[.

it would have been my boobs on that list too but they have grown loads this month - woo hoo

woo hoo !!!! x x

jules x[/quote]

LMAO - I knew there was a plus side somewhere!

Tricky said:
my hands and nails they bring in the money :) get really anoyed when they get dammaged my dog pulled me round a wall yesterday got a scrape on my knucle i am not a very happy bunny

pmsl :lol::lol:

(sorry, but this really made me laugh!)

mine are my eyes and the back of my head:lol:

mine is my figure. and my hair. but I don't really have any boobs.

eyes and boobs i reckon...lol

My husband thinks my bum, he is forever slapping it!:Grope:

I think probably my hair and my boobs (btw, he also loves my boobs!)

Hmmmm

Well, aside from my eyes (which are 'real' green, not contacts) nothing else above my neck.
As for below my neck, pretty satisfied for the most part, particularly with the "parts" I paid for
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm going from my head .....( eyes ) to my toes....( feet) i like them the most....but my hubby likes the T&A the best :)

I like my smile and my eyes
xxxxx:hug:

I have a PERFECT nose. the rest is pretty foul!:rolleyes:

prob my eyes and nose, dont like anything else about my self, Apart from my sense of humour (well i make myself laugh anyway!! hehe!) x:hug: x:hug: x

my brain and my feet (despite the fact that I scalded them with boiling water a few years ago)

its gotta b my eyes,my bf says iv got cum 2 bed eyes lol wotever that means

Dunno...
I like my hands, nails, dont mind my face when its not spotty!

I like my eyes - big and brown - very long eyelashes (natural!)

And I like my figure. I'm a size 6 - but I'm really short so I dont look like a stick, I still have shape if you know what I mean, my hubby tells me I have the best bum in the world - and I 'won' 'REAR OF THE YEAR' in highschool!!!! :eek:

You can imagine the look on my mums face when she looked through my year book!!! lol! x x x

Latest posts

Back