What's your best asset.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel Mary

Reaction score
Now, forget about all the things that you dont like about yourself, like your bum or sagging boobs or what ever it is you hate on yourself. What is your favourite part of you that you like. I am cheating already by picking two, I think my best asset would be my eyes, but I like my hair too. So come on and share the bit you love best!!!!
xxxxx

Well I think my ankles are nice the are the slimmest part of me but my hubby thinks now wait for it..............yes you guessed my chest:lol:

i like my hair, and my hands!

I like my ears, cos hubby says they are all sticky back and tucked away in their own little place.. LOL nuts but there you have it.

Eyes and boobs :lol:

Laydee Danielle said:
i like my hair, and my hands!
You know I started this thread after writing to you on your thread, for a confidence boost for geeks.
xxxx:hug:

lynseyloo said:
I like my ears, cos hubby says they are all sticky back and tucked away in their own little place.. LOL nuts but there you have it.
Pmsl!!
xxx:hug:

LOL well you did ask.. LOL

nerakyarrum said:
Well I think my ankles are nice the are the slimmest part of me but my hubby thinks now wait for it..............yes you guessed my chest:lol:
I think the slimmest part on me is my nose. The rest of me well!!! my avatar if you notice only shows my head no body shots for me!!!!!
xxxxx:green:

lynseyloo said:
LOL well you did ask.. LOL
I have big doctor spock ears that i hide behind me hair. Now if i could find something to hide my bum behind I would be happy!!
xxx:green:

I could always offer to walk behind you at all times I would certainly cover most things.. LOL (I quite like my nose too)

er....eyes and smile i spose !

amb xx

My Boobies, smile, personality - lol xx

i Love my teeth there straight and naturally white oh and my legs xx

lynseyloo said:
I could always offer to walk behind you at all times I would certainly cover most things.. LOL (I quite like my nose too)
Lol!
xxx:hug:

my hands and nails they bring in the money :) get really anoyed when they get dammaged my dog pulled me round a wall yesterday got a scrape on my knucle i am not a very happy bunny

:hug: Do you think it is easier to say what you dont like about yourself than what you do like? For what i dont like I think i could write a list, but when it comes to what I do, there is just a few.
xx

i'm gonna go all out and say there is more i like than more i don't.

i'm not big headed and no oil painting by any means but the only things i don't really like about myself are my feet and the gap between my teeth.

it would have been my boobs on that list too but they have grown loads this month - woo hoo

:green: My Smile Xxx

MINKUS said:
er....eyes and smile i spose !

amb xx

Snap lol my eyes & smile!!!!!!!!!!:)

Latest posts

Back