What's your best bargain?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a 10 month old DFS sofa and footstool off of eBay for £36! It was immaculate. It was very badly listed in eBay the title was "sofa" I was only looking by chance for a sofa for my salon and sorted the results by nearest first and this was under 10 miles away.

Absolute bargain :)

Jemima :)

I also used my boots points to get the one direction perfume for my girls.

I used my club card points to get Longlete tickets over £100 saved there!

I love bargain.

I have £12.50 on my nectar and a £2.50 off a £10 shop so I'm going to get the now 86 album for my son for Xmas :)

Jemima :)

Last edited:
I am a complainer as well, if something isn't how I expect it to be I will make the company aware!

My boyfriend took me to Nobu for my birthday very much against his will as he isn't a fan of Japanese food but knew how much I wanted to go.

The waitress was brillaint and really helped us with our ordering, she even informed that as my boyfriends wanted his beef (for his main meal) well done that it would take slightly longer to cook, so we ordered it before i had even deicded what i was eating so we could eat our mains together.

I ordered the black cod which is a recommened dish and Nobus speciality, and it arrived the same time as my boyfriends meal which was perfect. As i went to eat my meal i found a hair embedded in the dish - which for me was a massive dissapointment as i really funny about germs. I told my boyfriend not to make a scene so we called a waiter over and they took my dish away to make me another one. Nearly 20 minutes later I was given an new meal but my partner had nearly finished his.

While i was eating a member of staff came over and fofered me a free dessert as compensation. Now they didnt specify if that was just me or the both of us and a £10 desert doesnt really add up to a £40 dish.

A couple of days later I wrote an email to them to give them my customer feedback and explained everything in a lot of detail. The lady i was speaking to was extremely apologetic and sent me £75 Nobu gift card which i was well chuffed with.

I cant wait to go back the food was delish! But i think this time ill take my mum rather than drag my boyfriend back there!

Its not the biggest of savings but its my pressy for my partner so I was quite chuffed. I got a google nexus 7 tablet, everywhere is £199 but I got it in argos for £129 and got a £10 voucher too as I spent over £100! :)

I was in the perfume shop buying a gift for a colleague when a guy standing next to me says "are you on o2?" I said I was and he said well you get 20% off on priority moments.
So I brought marc jacobs dot for £29 instead of £36.. not bad :)

Ooh and I recently bought a new Dorothy Perkins leather look fur collar jacket off ebay for £29 when it was originally £60!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

For her 4th birthday I got my niece a MegaBloks Barbie beach house for £11.99 instead of £39.99 in the sainsbury toy sale! Its been sat in a cupboard for weeks. Just hope she likes it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Got a clarins skin care set for £20 today instead of £40something for my nan! She's gonna love it 😀 xxx

Fat fingers website is good for bargains, it shows all the eBay items that are listed with spelling mistakes so ppl can't find them in the search, iv had some designer bargains, it's surprising how many people can't spell vivienne westwood,lol

Latest posts

Back