What's your favorite deep conditioning treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairg33k

Reaction score
I just wanted to hear everyones oppionin on their favorite deep condition treatment. I just started using Wellas Brilliance. I love it but wanted to see what others are using :)

I don't like the Wella brilliance. Doesn't do anything bad just on me I end up waking up the next day with super greasy hair! I brought the options essence henna and sea extract hair mask the other day. I love it. Only had it on for a few mins in the bath, didn't do it properly but my hair felt lovely and strong afterwards and two days later still not greasy! Osmo colour vibrancy mask I like as well

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

Goldwell 60second treatment or Philip Kingsley elasticiser for the ultimate in treatments!

Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol treatment for curly hair.

Joico moisture treatment balm is incredible. Turns my dry frizzy hair into sleek shiney straight hair

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Goldwell 60second treatment or Philip Kingsley elasticiser for the ultimate in treatments!

I was just looking at that one I want to give it a try. Looking at my hair lately after using the wella brilliance I have noticed it more greasy :/

I was just looking at that one I want to give it a try. Looking at my hair lately after using the wella brilliance I have noticed it more greasy :/

All Wella products send my hair greasy quickly! I use osmo now and never have this problem

For me its goldwell kerasilk treatment... I do it every time I wash my hair as leave it on while in the shower. Smells gorge too x

Morrocanoil hydrating masque is fab!! Also like matrix biolage hydrating balm :)

What shampoo are you using. A conditioning mask should not make your hair greasy, at worst it would leaving it oily looking if you haven't washed out your conditioner enough. You'd be best to look at your shampoo choice.

What shampoo are you using. A conditioning mask should not make your hair greasy, at worst it would leaving it oily looking if you haven't washed out your conditioner enough. You'd be best to look at your shampoo choice.

I dunno it's whatever the girls use in the training salon. I personally use either y osmo products or a hair mask I made myself. But when the girls wash it and use a mask the next day i wake up to greasy hair.

Loving a Davines mask lately and rec. to 2 of my clients with. For dry processed hair.

I loved that mask so much I bought one of their hair oils, but it was disappointing. Left hair hard to comb through.

For me its goldwell kerasilk treatment... I do it every time I wash my hair as leave it on while in the shower. Smells gorge too x

How could I forget this one .....:Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love:

Nioxin do a really nice intensive treatment, I also love using damage remedy from Aveda

Fudge dynamite 🙌 it's a reconstructor and it is amazing. Doesn't leave the hair greasy and every client notices a difference in the strength of the hair.
The last salon I worked in the girl who owned it used to take bleach through on everyone's hair and I mean everyone even if it was as blonde a blonde could be (lunatic!!) And she would use it after every blonde process and it did reduce the snappage by what it should have been but omg I'll never understand why she has a shop and she doesn't understand why she's no clients haha

Sean Collins Hairdressing Glasgow

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395878628.147553.jpg

For now ive been using the Fructis brand the orange bottle I forgot which one that was and it seemed ok for now until I can buy something better. Adide from the axcess oil I was noticing ive been having an itchy scalp too and only the past 2 weeks.. im at the end of my shampoo / condtioner of that brand right now and looking for the good stuff now. Im up for oppinions. My hair is normal usually very mild oil and color treated.

Fudge dynamite 🙌 it's a reconstructor and it is amazing. Doesn't leave the hair greasy and every client notices a difference in the strength of the hair.
The last salon I worked in the girl who owned it used to take bleach through on everyone's hair and I mean everyone even if it was as blonde a blonde could be (lunatic!!) And she would use it after every blonde process and it did reduce the snappage by what it should have been but omg I'll never understand why she has a shop and she doesn't understand why she's no clients haha

Sean Collins Hairdressing Glasgow

Ive recently seen some good posts and reviews on the product you have mentioned. I mean the name Fudge is awesome because I love chocolate haha :) thank you for sharing!

I love the osmo onexx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back