What's your favorite deep conditioning treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the osmo one, not keen at all on their other products but this one is really good xxx

Goldwell kerasilk , I use that when my hair needs some extra tlc

Will the goldwell kerasilk be good for bleached hair? I'm trying really hard to look after mine and hardly use heat but I'm struggling with it snapping 😔

Yes it's designed for extremely damaged hair.

Does Goldwell Kerasilk actually have a mask? I see a conditioner and a serum. Thanks!

It's not a conditioning treatment but a leave in conditioner. Healthy sexy hair, soy tri-wheat leave in conditioner. Ever since I have been using that my hair is in much better condition! I also like the osmo treatment x

Does Goldwell Kerasilk actually have a mask? I see a conditioner and a serum. Thanks!

There's Ultra Rich Daily Mask and Rich Daily Mask - both rinse out.
Then Rich Silk fluid, which is a leave conditioner, a Ultra Rich Oil. Also a leave in conditioning spray.

Ive tried the one in the pic, Macadamia.

Didn't work for me.

I use my Tresemme conditioner, I leave it on for hours. Especially in the Summer, it keeps your head cool whilst your doing your housework instead of waiting until the sun goes in!
Try it - Salon Silk. Saves a fortune and Ive always got it in!

I use Redken all soft oil for a leave-in, that's very good

Kathair xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you xx. Looks like I have some more searching to do.

There's Ultra Rich Daily Mask and Rich Daily Mask - both rinse out.
Then Rich Silk fluid, which is a leave conditioner, a Ultra Rich Oil. Also a leave in conditioning spray.

Oh godd fructis and tresemme being recommended on the pro forum again, which isnt allowed by the way. No wonder people are having problems with greasy hair, both those products are loaded with silicone and chemicals that make scalp itch/. I never had a problem with itchy scalp after using professional products instead of over the counter.

I have an in salon Awaphui and Wild ginger treatment every 6 weeks. It leaves my hair so glossy that I do not even have to straighten it. I use the Shampoo and conditioner at home and probably once a fortnight the Awaphui at home treatment. All by Paul Mitchell.
I have my hair coloured loads and am in the process of going lighter but I still have strength and gloss.

I am ignoring The non pro advice

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Didn't work for me.

I use my Tresemme conditioner, I leave it on for hours. Especially in the Summer, it keeps your head cool whilst your doing your housework instead of waiting until the sun goes in!

Kathair xx

Tresemme over macadamia really! Is this a pro site or am I missing something!

Well don't knock it until you've tried it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just saying what has worked for me!

And why cant you talk about over the counter products?

Redken shampoo and conditioner left my hair dry, so it isn't always better to use pro products!

Kathair xx

Didn't work for me.

Kathair xx

Tres emme 😂😂😂 is this a joke?!!!

For me it all comes down to ingredients and what works. For my long hair clients with color treated hair, I use l'occitane and phyto for serums and heat protectants for blowouts.

But I also rotate a tresemme thermal protectant for one of my clients because it works for her. I've tried it too and like it as well, but not as good as phyto. For some reason phyto heat protector makes her hair more brittle.

It's really all about what works. I'm personally not a fan of OTC products for my own hair, but every now and then something does work for a client. It's rare, but it does happen.

And why cant you talk about over the counter products?

Kathair xx

Because it says this in the site rules.....

In the forums where you are not a professional (i.e. the Hair Geek forum if you are not a professional hair messer) you may not give advice. This is a forum for professionals and the only way to keep it that way is to make sure that you are very careful in your comments that you make in forums where you hold no qualifications. It is fine to chime in with opinion as long as it does not lead readers to construe that the information you have given is a professional recommendation. On that note, please do NOT recommend OTC (Over the counter) products and services. These are not professional.

Latest posts

Back