What's your favourite hairspray?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My manager in the salon swears by this .. Personally I hate it .. But that's probably coz I've never used it on a client but instead have to try and clean it off the chairs and it's so sticky!! Lol x

Lol Sounds like using too much if it's too sticky, iv used this for easily about 12 years I love it for weddings xx

Did you use the black Silhouette hairspray? If so, I'm surprised you found it didn't hold? We call that stuff 'black death' as it's so powerful! Lol.

My absolute favourite hairspray of all time is Aveda's Control Force, but it's not cheap (£20 a tin). It's pretty versatile yet gives great hold. It's my go to product for weddings as it gives a full 24 hours defence against humidity plus UV protection. It also brushes out without any flakes whatsoever. Love the stuff!

Other hair sprays I've tried and liked include Fix Anti-Frizz by L'Oreal and Matrix Volumising Hairspray. Revlon used to make a great one for fine hair but I can't remember what it was called? It came in a blue and white tin. It might have been called 'Finaliser'?

I used that stuff once & binned it! Bloody awful stuff!

I picked up wella today, I have a wedding on on sat so hopefully itl be ok!

Thanks everyone x

HairBy Amanda

Did you use the black Silhouette hairspray? If so, I'm surprised you found it didn't hold? We call that stuff 'black death' as it's so powerful! Lol.

My absolute favourite hairspray of all time is Aveda's Control Force, but it's not cheap (£20 a tin). It's pretty versatile yet gives great hold. It's my go to product for weddings as it gives a full 24 hours defence against humidity plus UV protection. It also brushes out without any flakes whatsoever. Love the stuff!

Other hair sprays I've tried and liked include Fix Anti-Frizz by L'Oreal and Matrix Volumising Hairspray. Revlon used to make a great one for fine hair but I can't remember what it was called? It came in a blue and white tin. It might have been called 'Finaliser'?

Sorry for the late reply, I've used the black one and the pink one, I find the black had a better hold than the pink but felt really gritty on the hair! I guess it's just personal preference though

Goldwell Stylesign- big finish, magic finish and sprayer :)

Ill have to try that 1! I love a strong spray! Recently I have been using Orofluido love the scent its my new fave....liked Revelon professional "Pro-you Firm hold spray" & T&G Hard Head spray.

Latest posts

Back