What's your favourite NSI Polish Pro colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

british.jem

Reaction score
Ive been looking into the nsi polish pro.. I use NSI products so thought i would check their brand out as i have the UV lamp.

The intro kit is around $xxx and that only comes with the Scarlett red. So im wondering, which is your fav colours and which are most popular among your clients. The colours each are around $xxx, so dont want to get to many at a time.

Any recommendations?

[no trade prices please]

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the new royal collection the colurs are lush !:)))

I found the colour selection to be very basic. Compared to all the other gel polishes around

Pink flamingo is really popular with my clients :) x

Yeah I was looking at alot of the other gels and they have much more variety of colors, however I already have a nsi lamp and use the other products from them.. Does anyone know if they will be bringing out more colors in the future?

I LOVE the Purple Pearl (anything purple is my fave colour).

I bought the intro kit too with the Scarlet and I really like it also.

I have just bought the French kit that my local NSI supplier is doing as a special which has Bianca and Pink Cashmere, so really looking forward to getting this tomorrow(it's in transit as I type).
I also ordered the Greige, Champagne Toast and Ebony (Ebony is black and for something a bit different).
My Aussie supplier does some awesome specials and it's at times like this I spend loads of money:)

Yes Polish Pro has not got loads of colours (yet) but I will say that when most of these new gel polishes came in from all the big companies, they all started off with limited colours and just like the rest of them, NSI will increases their colours all in good time.
I personally feel that the range of colours they have at the moment are quite good, it's a good enough mix that out of them all, surely a client would like a few.

I am going to start experimenting with layering the different colours and see what I get.
It seems every other gel polish line is doing it, so why not PP:)

Wooshka - thanks so much for your reply :) I'm excited to order my starter pack now.. I'm sure people will love having the security of knowing it will last much longer then normal polish. Any tips I should take into consideration?

Fruit Smoothie is a gorgeous colour :)

x

Go an check out the Nail Angel website and the videos on applying PP and they have a troubleshooting video too but it only covers wrinkling but it's still worth a look.

My biggest tip is to keep it thin and I have found each colour seems to work a bit different with application, so play with all your different colours a bit before using on clients.

The other thing, PP is not like other gel polishes where they say to cap the colour coats, with PP you do NOT cap the colour coats, you only cap the base and top coats.

It is a bit thicker than other gel polish lines (from what I can see and have heard) but with a bit of practice, you will master the technique of getting it thing enough.

I'm loving it not only for my nails but for my toes as well, I have had the Purple Pearl on my toes now for 6 weeks and it looks just as good as the day I applied it, except the regrowth of course:)

Let us know how you get on with it:hug:

They are brining out and Accessories Collection which goes over any colour and changes it completely. I cannot wait, it will give me so many more colour options. Also a new "Never a Bridesmaid Collection" is out soon so nice for summer.

Fruit Smoothie has to be my most popular colour. Also the French style is always popular.

Extremely thin coats is the key.

Hope that infor is of some use. :)

Thanks everyone for all your replies, i LOVE the nail angel website and have seen almost every vid on there haha. So i understand the need for it to be thin and to only cap the top and base coats. I seen the 'never a bridesmaid collection' in nails mag and deffinatly excited to see how they come out.
I hadnt heard about the Acessories collections though, even more excited now! Thanks for all the colour recommendations.. Will check them all out!

I love Polish Pro and my fav colours have to be Fruit Smoothie & Rose Shimmer, i still want to get Desert Sands and Pink Flamingo though!

Oh and i also want to purchase new accessories collection and colours two, wish my lottery number would hurry and come up! lol

Mel xx

T the moment I am waring the Greige with Ebony (black) as my french and I'm loving it and so are others that see it.

I started to have a good play on the weekend with some nail art using the PP and so far all's good.
I might even get enough guts up to show some pics of what I've done one day:)

My plan is to order the accessories range in my next order, I had to restock a lot of acrylic and gels in my last order, so the PP's have had to wait:irked:

Yeah I was looking at alot of the other gels and they have much more variety of colors, however I already have a nsi lamp and use the other products from them.. Does anyone know if they will be bringing out more colors in the future?
how many coats of Pink Flamingo do you apply? I have just got this colour and I found it needed at least three

how many coats of Pink Flamingo do you apply? I have just got this colour and I found it needed at least three

The quoted poster has been absent since 2013, and this thread was created in 2011, so you may prefer to start a new thread instead?

Latest posts

Back