What's your OH like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Min you are a VERY lucky lady! Mine wouldn't even come to Olympia with me. He came to excel last year and said never again. Hate going by myself. My back is still aching from Sunday. Need a massage :(

Saying that he takes me everywhere else I want to go :) x

This is a lovely thread.

My OH and I were school friends for years. A group if 7 of us went on holiday and had a mad night out in Ayia Napa. So at gods knows what time in the morning after lots of beer and a dodgy kebab I was having a "no-one will ever love me" moment when he tells me that he's loved me for years and would marry me tomorrow!

Within a year we'd bought a house, got married 2 years later and will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary next year.

Yes so there are the times I want to punch him but he's a rock to me when I need him, we've been through a lot together. He works hard and all he does, he does for us. We have a lovely daughter who is 5 and the next one is due in Jan. Defo one if the good guys xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1316594434.919389.jpg

Lucielu- that really lovely....good luck with your pregnancy and birth ; )) xx

My man is 100% my dream man.
We got together after a drunk night out and I scrawled my phone number up his arm in eyeliner (aswel as spilling a bright red drink down his white shirt). He rang me the next day and said instead of waiting the obligatory 3 days did I want to go out that night - I leapt at the chance!
2 years later I moved into his house seeing as I was staying there most nights anyway. He does the hoovering and cleans the bathroom and he does all the cooking except 1 night a week when it's my turn (takeaway if I can get away with it!). We've never ever had an argument in our 4 and a half year together. He's my perfect man :) Charming, sweet, caring and totally dotes on me...treats me like a real princess - what more could a girl want eh..?
He proposed on Christmas day last year and we've set a date of 5th October 2012 for our wedding. I can't wait!
Kxx

This is such a lovely thread I had to reply! Me and oh met summer 2004 when I was just 17! He was in the forces and home on leave, 2 weeks after we met he flew out to iraq, by this time I knew I was in love. I waited 4 months for him to come home and 2 weeks after he flew home, on valentines day he proposed to me in a very romantic way, dinner hotel, candles and rose petals scattered on th bed and my beautiful ring in the middle :) of course I said yes!! A month later just after he returned to base, I discovered I was pregnant, we married when I was 5 months and fast forward 6 years and we now have 3 beautiful daughters and recently celebrated our 6th anniversary. He really is the love of my life. Kind, thoughtful and a wonderful father. Oh and he looks just like adam levine from maroon 5 ;))

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

Lovely stories :)

I met my Hubby through an ex boyfriend. We were best friends for a year, inseparable even and went out together every night.
Valentines day 1999, we were the only ones in our group without dates so went out together as usual. Girls were flirting and dancing round him and I weirdly got the hump. I sat down and he walked over, smiled and kissed me on the forehead. We both new there and then that things would never be the same, we adored each other. That was the night that changed my life. 2 weeks later he proposed, 2 years after that we were married.
He's still my best friend, would do anything for me, as would I him and I love him with all my heart.
We've had an incredibly rough ride, some awfully sad and hard times as well as some amazingly happy times but we're more in love after 12 years than ever :Love:
He's the mutts nuts :D

This is so sweet! X

This is such a lovely thread I had to reply! Me and oh met summer 2004 when I was just 17! He was in the forces and home on leave, 2 weeks after we met he flew out to iraq, by this time I knew I was in love. I waited 4 months for him to come home and 2 weeks after he flew home, on valentines day he proposed to me in a very romantic way, dinner hotel, candles and rose petals scattered on th bed and my beautiful ring in the middle :) of course I said yes!! A month later just after he returned to base, I discovered I was pregnant, we married when I was 5 months and fast forward 6 years and we now have 3 beautiful daughters and recently celebrated our 6th anniversary. He really is the love of my life. Kind, thoughtful and a wonderful father. Oh and he looks just like adam levine from maroon 5 ;))

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

This is like a dear John story <3 (it's a film) minus the baby lol! Congrats! Xx

Latest posts

Back