What's your OH like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I wud of thought it was him proposing! Maybe it was and you didn't take the bait ahaha! :o Lol! So lovely tho that he's been there for you :)

All you other geeks too are very lucky ladies! X

Ha ha me too!! Id have said oh my gosh! Yes!!!

Lol.

Ahhhhh all these posts r great!

My other half proposed the day he got home from being away for 7months - the ring had been in our apartment the whole time and i hadnt found it. Think i was more angry that my cleaning & tidying obsession hadnt found me stumbling across it while he was away...than focussing on the fact he had just proposed!!! My first question was where did you get the ring???....... quickly followed by a big fat yes of course ;-)

I'd have to agree, Gigi. I wish them all long lasting love...the kind of love we've found.

I hope me and my man have a relationship like you and Gigi have with your husbands. I really hope we're as happy as both of you in 30 years time. X

Lol I wud of thought it was him proposing! Maybe it was and you didn't take the bait ahaha! :o Lol! So lovely tho that he's been there for you :)

All you other geeks too are very lucky ladies! X

I've actually just asked him if he was actually proposing and he said no he just liked the card lol x

Not seen the film so can't comment on that but I am so blessed to have met MWilliams... Mark is my gorgeous man beast! He is my best friend, helped me, supported me and put up with me lol!

He is totally loyal, faithful and thoughtful and yeah we probably do have little foibles that get on the others' nerves but being with him makes me feel so complete.

Been married 10 days and I feel so whole now.

Mark Williams, I love you more than life itself. Thank you for you and thank you for our son x

My husband is my best friend. He works away and some times i don't see him for 6 months and i always feel a little lost when he's not here.
When he is home just doing simple things like cooking the dinner together is magical :)
I asked him to marry me by email. It was the only way we could keep in touch back in the old days (before face time)
Would not change him for the world

Oh but I'm not his best friend the parrot is !!!!!!

Vicki xx

Not seen the film so can't comment on that but I am so blessed to have met MWilliams... Mark is my gorgeous man beast! He is my best friend, helped me, supported me and put up with me lol!

He is totally loyal, faithful and thoughtful and yeah we probably do have little foibles that get on the others' nerves but being with him makes me feel so complete.

Mark Williams, I love you more than life itself. Thank you for you and thank you for our son x

Congratulations!! :) x

I've actually just asked him if he was actually proposing and he said no he just liked the card lol x

Ah hopefully he'll take the hint ;) x

My husband is my best friend. He works away and some times i don't see him for 6 months and i always feel a little lost when he's not here.
When he is home just doing simple things like cooking the dinner together is magical :)
I asked him to marry me by email. It was the only way we could keep in touch back in the old days (before face time)
Would not change him for the world

Oh but I'm not his best friend the parrot is !!!!!!

Vicki xx

Awe that's so sweet! This has turned into a lovely thread, seen some newer geeks .:) x

Ah ya big smush ball xxxxxx

Lovely to read though :hug:

My hubby can be a royal pain in the ass and at home one of the laziest people I have ever known! BUT he is my best friend, people comment on our relationship because it seems so different to our friends ones. After 15 years we still act like teenagers around each other. The kids make sick noises when we are having a kiss and a cuddle when he gets home from work LOL

He always tells me I'm beautiful and sexy ( I have never believed it, but god love him he continues to say it!) I know I give out about him every now and then, he does get very annoyed at me over my lack of confidence/self belief etc but I wouldn't have him any other way, I couldn't imagine being without him. The kids seem to like him around too :)

Lovely stories :)

I met my Hubby through an ex boyfriend. We were best friends for a year, inseparable even and went out together every night.
Valentines day 1999, we were the only ones in our group without dates so went out together as usual. Girls were flirting and dancing round him and I weirdly got the hump. I sat down and he walked over, smiled and kissed me on the forehead. We both new there and then that things would never be the same, we adored each other. That was the night that changed my life. 2 weeks later he proposed, 2 years after that we were married.
He's still my best friend, would do anything for me, as would I him and I love him with all my heart.
We've had an incredibly rough ride, some awfully sad and hard times as well as some amazingly happy times but we're more in love after 12 years than ever :Love:
He's the mutts nuts :D

My OH is a breath of fresh air!!! He doesn't exist!!
I've made one cup of tea for ages and do get sensible answers when I ask questions (I answer them myself).
Toilet seat is always down, DIY jobs are always finished, my mirrors and car seat are in the same position LOL!
Seriously, it was nice to read all the positive comments you guys have said about your OHs.:lol:

I've made one cup of tea for ages and do get sensible answers when I ask questions (I answer them myself).
Toilet seat is always down, DIY jobs are always finished, my mirrors and car seat are in the same position LOL!
Seriously, it was nice to read all the positive comments you guys have said about your OHs.:lol:

Ahahaha brilliant!! Xxx

Hahaha, made me laugh! :) x

I wish for days like that sometimes LOL

I wish for days like that sometimes LOL

Me too! I think I have a boy's ghost in my car cause my mirror has ALWAYS moved! I don't even know how. Either that or he does it when I'm not looking... Men eh?

Me too! I think I have a boy's ghost in my car cause my mirror has ALWAYS moved! I don't even know how. Either that or he does it when I'm not looking... Men eh?

Gotta love 'em. Well I gotta anyway because it's been 15 yrs now, I'd have got less for murdering him at the start :lol:

Gotta love 'em. Well I gotta anyway because it's been 15 yrs now, I'd have got less for murdering him at the start :lol:

Hahaha! If I ever find it's too much in the next year I'll remember that :lick:

I'm a complete pita to be around much of the time due to various issues but MrMin just keeps going. As he's shown to various Geeks at both Events nothing ever seems to be too much trouble be it doing 4 round trips to Manchester for the first Event so I could go while he went back and forwards to the kids and then he was taking Geeks back to the hotel after the party. He's pretty much like that in every day life too. I went to the Popits day at Leeds and he sat out in the car all afternoon reading while I went to the demo and stayed way too late talking with Geeg and a few Geeks.

Pretty amazing really considering he has to put up with me! Its easy to forget all the good in someone so its nice to see such a nice topic and everyone sharing their thoughts like this. Xxx

Latest posts

Back