What's your OH like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm extremely caring and supportive. Just not slushy!

I think my husband could be described as having dedicated his life to the sole purpose of making me happy. I don't think he ever makes a single decision without considering whether or not it will please me. Bless ... I'm not half so nice or thoughtful. :o He is a wonderful man and father and business partner and we've been together for 30 years. Everyone thinks he looks like Sean Connery!! lol

Happy Wife = Happy Life.

And Gigi, you best quit posting pictures of your handsome hubby. One of us is likely to come kidnap him.

Last edited:
Ron and I just celebrated 30 years. He's a royal pain in my ass but I love him. He is a family man to the core and loves me with all his heart. He shares every detail of his life with me and considers me his best friend. He tells me everyday how much he loves me but also tells me how lucky I am that he chose me to be his wife. LOL

He'll be 60 soon. Thought about trading him in...but I think I'll keep him. He's great in the sack. :wink2:
gr8nailz-albums-my+world-picture37320-me-my-husband-30-years-one-divine-designs-many-wonderful-holiday-dinners.jpg

OK no more pictures because I can't compete with that handsome fella you've got there. I'll just have to take your word for how great he is in the sack!!! lol I'm saying nothing more .. Simon would murder me!! :Scared: lol He does take sneaky peeks at the geek from time to time!

OK no more pictures because I can't compete with that handsome fella you've got there. I'll just have to take your word for how great he is in the sack!!! lol I'm saying nothing more .. Simon would murder me!! :Scared: lol He does take sneaky peeks at the geek from time to time!

Alas, we shall be left with just our imaginations.

He is my best friend.

Total opposites.

13 years older.

I love him more then he'll ever know.

He saved my life in many ways.

We don't fight. We laugh.

<3

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1316185061.226408.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1316185061.226408.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 100
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1316185129.310944.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1316185129.310944.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 103
Ahhhhhh this thread is beautiful and lovely to see pics of u all and ur lovely hubbies!

My OH is ace, dont get me wrong theres times he drives me mad but mostly just love!!!!

Hes in the Forces and away alot due to the job he does. Have seen him for 5 wks of this yr so far yet no matter where on the globe he is, he still manages to make me feel loved and cared for.

Last time he was in Afghan we didnt get to speak often due to where he was, post took 4-6 wks to reach him, no outbound post from him and unfortunately our phone calls were 2-3minutes of broken line from a sat phone....! Yet he still managed to send me flowers and baloons on valentines - he arranged them 3months in advance.

Things like that make me grateful every day how lucky I am to have him, how lucky I am to be made feel so special and how lucky I am that someone somewhere ensures he comes home safe to me, each time that he is away.

Em x

Ps LOVE that film.

Below - an old photo of us - i dont really have such red eyes! Lol.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1316186779.538455.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1316186779.538455.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 129
Well if we're all posting pics, here's my lovely fella :)
Gigi he really does look like Sean Connery!
Gr8nailz I don't believe you have been married for 30 years! I think you're telling us lies! ;)
Rhiannon x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1316187428.029967.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1316187428.029967.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 120
Gr8nailz-

He looks like a really friendly chatty man....you can see the love in his eyes...lovely photo x

Geeg -"life soul purpose"

That's lovely!! You photo made me want to go to a sea food restaurant lol xx

Gr8nailz-

He looks like a really friendly chatty man....you can see the love in his eyes...lovely photo x

My husband doesn't know a stranger. He's going to be one of "those" old men. LOL

My husband doesn't know a stranger. He's going to be one of "those" old men. LOL

The ones that "everyone" just loves ; ) x

All your OHs look lovely. I want seafood now too Geeg! Haha

Tammie we'll let you keep him since you look so good together hehe :)

And we should all upload piccies! Here's mine: he looks older than me so I get away with being the cute one holding lolipop sticks :D x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1316189792.252236.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1316189792.252236.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 122
mesteven.jpg

he is my lil egyptian pharoah...... lmao he'd kill me for saying that ;)

lmao hun! Mr happyfeet wouldn't let me walk down the aisle to 'walk like an Egyptian' by the bangles . . . Such a spoil sport ;)

Aww this is a lovely thread!my OH is lovely!!he has abit of a temper and abit of a jack the lad but hes also kind,supportive,fantastic dad,funny and he adores me without been too slushy and i love him to bits!! My piks not the best but only one iv got on my new phone!..
c123842d-908b-a61a.jpg

I love that film and I am a big fan of all Nicholas Sparks novels and films.

As for my OH at the moment I would say he is nothing like noah, he was in the beginning though:sad:

I've been unwell with sacroilitis which is an infection in the joint which connects the spine and pelvis, so I am in pain 24/7 (although getting a bit better now) and If I cry or say i'm in pain, or that I dont feel like going out because I cant walk properly, my OH just tells me to stop moaning:( to be honest I would say he is behaving like a complete pig at the moment.

Oh no I'm so sorry to hear that! You deserve someone so much better! I wish you all the best xxx

Got back from work and looked at this thread, it's coming along quite nicely! Your all very lucky geeks! Hope to have my turn one day or soon! Keep em comin! :D xx

My OH is sat next to me rolling his eyes coz I'm geekin again lol
he's my rock my soulmate and my life he makes me a cup of tea on a Sunday morning and when he's working away he calls every morning and night just to say he loves me and if I miss the call I get a lovely text message

Cat xx

Latest posts

Back