When can i have more highlights?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christine88

Reaction score
hiya.....
i used to have dyed red and black hair, i went a whole year without dying it and had it cut to shoulder length and went for some blonde highlights (im hoping to go all bonde) where the previous colours were the blonde is quite ginger only really to the ends, my hair grows quite fast so ive got longis roots already, how soon can i get it highlighted again, and should the ends turn more blonde a second time, i got it done 28th january and my hair is still in good condition thanks.

hiya.....
i used to have dyed red and black hair, i went a whole year without dying it and had it cut to shoulder length and went for some blonde highlights (im hoping to go all bonde) where the previous colours were the blonde is quite ginger only really to the ends, my hair grows quite fast so ive got longis roots already, how soon can i get it highlighted again, and should the ends turn more blonde a second time, i got it done 28th january and my hair is still in good condition thanks.

Hi christine , Its really hard to say without seeing your hair ,
as really any bleach shouldnt be over lapped too much

but you would be far better off speaking to the hairdresser who has been dealing with your hair for you,

I would suggest that if you really want to go blonde all over
then perhaps have all the other old coloured bits cut out first then have it done as it will take a lot more evenly :hug:

but you can have your roots done now if there is a decent re growth

but if the stylist keeps overlapping bleach on your hair just to get the ends lighter it can cause a lot of
breakage and damage,

I would ask her for some test peices first so you can see

ok thanks for that.

get it done weneva u want! ask your hairdresser only to touch to roots up but run over 2nd or 3rd one through the ends also reccomend to have a conditioning treatment on to replace the condition lost by bleaching and buy some good shampoo and conditioner to use at home! x

Latest posts

Back