When to say no and how?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinead11

Reaction score
So my question is how do you ladies who do extensions turn people down or turn them away. By this I mean somebody you know who will be more trouble than they are worth and your gut Feeling is don't do it!

I had a grandmother asking me to fit extensions on her 14 year old granddaughter! I politely told her to that a 14 year old should never have extensions fitted and anyone that agreed to do so is morally wrong x

My reason why was because the lady (who is a traveller, and I'm not judging her for that at all) wanted extensions doing tomorrow and I explained she would need to pay a deposit and she didn't understand why and said she would have to borrow it. but if she was having them done tomorrow surely she would of had the money as I spoke to her today. I just felt I would do the extensions tomorrow and not get paid !

Judging aside, I had a client that I specifically told three times the cost of the deposit, however at the consultation she offered me half. She insisted that she would pay the rest at fitting and became very intimidating.

I point blank refused to accept it and sent her on her way. She then msg'd me a week later saying she had the full deposit however I chose to refuse.

Your completely right, you provide a service and you clearly stated your terms. Let her find somewhere else! X

I'm sorry if this offends anybody, but I have had two horrible experiences from traveler woman. I would never do any services now.
If you do do it, get paid first!

In only 5 posts this thread has gone from a legitimate enquiry about how to make sure you get paid to an attack on a minority group.
How did that happen?
A rhetorical question as I don't require an answer and this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back