Where are you all based?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newcastle :) but also Rhodes Greece. Back in Newcastle at the moment x

Sent from the catphone

I'm currently living in Hyde technically it's in Cheshire but really it's on the boarder of Cheshire, Derbyshire & Yorkshire.

My heart on the other hand is fixed on the isle of Anglesey, the most beautiful place on earth.

Bristol. Though I'm one of the few fortunate ones who doesn't have the ridiculously strong Bristolian accent :D

Also from Bristol!! But come from Somerset. Lived in Bristol 5 years now!

And luckily I don't sound Bristol but a few oooh aaars are slipping through 😑

My ooh and arrrs slip out every now and then! Where I went to college there was a few students who lived outside of bristol and their accents were so strong!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Maidstone, Kent, started off here - still here ............

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I used to live in Maidstone

Amy's hairdressing

Born in Birkenhead on the wirral and lived in Nottingham since I was 8 :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Another one from Lincoln.

Winchester not far from southampton

❤️Winchester has so much character i go there every year as OH parents are in bournemouth (bearwood) I kinda like Southampton too (sorry virtues) not bad for shopping in west quay 😍seen as I'm from Plymouth (the shops are crap down here) cos it's the ass end of the country life stops at exeter 😂😂

❤️Winchester has so much character i go there every year as OH parents are in bournemouth (bearwood) I kinda like Southampton too (sorry virtues) not bad for shopping in west quay 😍seen as I'm from Plymouth (the shops are crap down here) cos it's the ass end of the country life stops at exeter 😂😂

Ha ha. It's always different when you live somewhere that others visit. It's never the same :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Also from Bristol!! But come from Somerset. Lived in Bristol 5 years now!

And luckily I don't sound Bristol but a few oooh aaars are slipping through 😑

I actually like the Bristol accent. I like the way you roll your r's lol.

Originally from Berkshire, currently in Twickenham London. It's lovely here, but just not so affordable for what I need in a house. Can only afford a flat here, so will possibly be moving to Hampshire soon. Am going to view a house this weekend near Southampton. It even has a swimming pool eek!

Another bristolian 😆

Telford 🙉

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Was born in Edinburgh and raised just outside it it Midlothian I now live in west Lothian with my boyfriend and have my own home salon!x really miss Edinburgh though!xx

From England but I currently live in Tenerife!!!

Warwickshire. Lived here all life but two years when lived in Rome, Italy!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SalonGeek mobile app

Originally from
Reading Berks now living in Burnley lancashire x

Born in Burton on Trent, Staffs. Lived most of my life in a little village in Norfolk. Currently into my 5th year living on the Gloucestershire & Herefordshire borders - love it here!😃

Latest posts

Back