Where are you all based?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbles121

Reaction score
Hi I'm new on here. Plan on opening my home based salon in November. Just wondering where each of you are from? Are we all from the uk and some from Ireland? ( I'm originally from Ireland) I live in St. Albans Hertfordshire.

Hello And welcome :) I'm from Newcastle but now live in Richmond North Yorkshire.
I also lived in Tenerife and Liverpool. Xx

Im in Hertfordshire too.

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Southampton, sadly. Full of old people, graveyards, boarded up buildings and immigrants.

Beautiful.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Essex! :p x
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh virtues, I want to move to Southampton!

The salon I work at is based in Sheffield xx

Another one from Hertfordshire here too! 😃

Australia but there isn't many if us on here, you guys do things a little differently...

Dare I say it... Essex personally and London for work.

I was born in Epping -

Skindoll why Southampton? It's not exactly buzzing! When the cruise liners are in it's even worse! Old people flock from all over the country...

I have nothing against old people, it's continually stubbing my toes on their wheelchairs that gets me irritated.

Sorry Skindoll, I think I misread this sarcasm for a real life 'want'.... lol

Born in Chelsea and raised in Surrey.

Now living in Perthshire Scotland but still have a house in Surrey.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Australia but there isn't many if us on here, you guys do things a little differently...

Same. Good old Melbourne

Same. Good old Melbourne

I wonder how many of us are on here. It's a shame there isn't an Australian version, all this talk about brands we don't have and training we can't get ☺️

I wonder how many of us are on here. It's a shame there isn't an Australian version, all this talk about brands we don't have and training we can't get ☺️

You need to spread the word so more Aussies come on here. Then you can all talk about brands we don't have and training we can't get. You just won't be allowed to talk about the weather. :irked: ;)

Aberdeen Scotland :green: xo

I think there is,look for Nailzoo on here,who used to be a regular and lives and has a salon in Sydney.PM him and I'm sure he started or belongs to an Oz forum.

Rotherham, South Yorkshire :D

Laura xx

Hi I'm new on here. Plan on opening my home based salon in November. Just wondering where each of you are from? Are we all from the uk and some from Ireland? ( I'm originally from Ireland) I live in St. Albans Hertfordshire.

Not just the UK and Ireland this is a global site with geeks from as far afield as Australia, the U.S. Belguim, Iceland and Spain to mention just a few.

Harrogate
Skipton
Birmingham
Leicestershire
Rutland
Perthshire
Am between Rutland and Leicester at mo :)

Harrogate
Skipton
Birmingham
Leicestershire
Rutland
Perthshire
Am between Rutland and Leicester at mo :)

Me and OH love Harrogate. He works there often so I join him for a jolly

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back