Where are you all based?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kettering?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Welford lol x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Little village in Norfolk

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi I'm new on here. Plan on opening my home based salon in November. Just wondering where each of you are from? Are we all from the uk and some from Ireland? ( I'm originally from Ireland) I live in St. Albans Hertfordshire.

I'm near you in Welwyn garden city but born in Hertford.
We have a home salon.My daughters also a therapist and she is off to st Albans today where she does one day a week in a cosmetic clinic doing the peels and collagen wave etc.

South east Essex but I am not orange nor do I say 'shu'up'!!! (Well not very often anyway!!)

About 8 miles outside of Liverpool. Lived here all my life - although hoping to move out into the countryside eventually.

I'm based in the Isle of Man! About a 2 hour boat from liverpool! 😊

i is over the mersey in little old wirral merseyside xx

Manchester!!! :)

Originally Chigwell Essex but now live for the past year tipperary Ireland x

originally from Belfast but now living in the Rossendale valley in Lancashire where my clinic is based

Rutland x

Amy's hairdressing

Hello and welcome Bubbles121
I am from Miami, Florida, been living here since the 80's. I have my own home based nail salon. And about the weather.... We only have one season. :right:HOT!:left:
Nails By Mirely

Galway,Ireland :D

Sent from my HTC One V using SalonGeek mobile app

Born in Lincoln. Still live here. Workwise based in a village just outside the city called Cherry Willingham.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Born in Lincoln. Still live here. Workwise based in a village just outside the city called Cherry Willingham.

I grew up in cherry willingham!!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I grew up in cherry willingham!!

Wow thats a coincidence!! The salon I'm in is above the co-op on the parade. I think it used to be a coffee shop years ago.

Good old Edinburgh 😃

Wow thats a coincidence!! The salon I'm in is above the co-op on the parade. I think it used to be a coffee shop years ago.

I can remember there! Small world x

It certainly is!

Latest posts

Back