Where can I buy Olaplex?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanity*louise

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone can advise where I can buy Olaplex from in the UK, please?

I did try and contact Olaplex direct on the website a couple of times but have not had a response.

And I have an account with Aston & Fincher but they have been out of stock for a long time.

I have been making do with colorphlex but after weekly treatments on myself I actually think it is making my hair feel worse. I have seen Olaplex on ebay and amazon but I worry they could be fakes.

Any helpful advice is much appreciated, thanks :)

Just wondering if anyone can advise where I can buy Olaplex from in the UK, please?

I did try and contact Olaplex direct on the website a couple of times but have not had a response.

And I have an account with Aston & Fincher but they have been out of stock for a long time.

I have been making do with colorphlex but after weekly treatments on myself I actually think it is making my hair feel worse. I have seen Olaplex on ebay and amazon but I worry they could be fakes.

Hello! I'm sorry you've had such a hard time. If you go on Facebook to the Olaplex Users page the educators can help you. Also I have an email address you can try(its an educator for the company) They are in the US but can direct you to the U.K. Dept so you can get some help. Try emailing [email protected] or [email protected]. I think they can help you contact who you need! Hope this helps!

Here is your contact in the U.K.! Email [email protected]

Perfect. Thank you very much. :)

Latest posts

Back