Where can I buy this grey foam from?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybunnyx

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I want this grey foam to do a similar thing to my polishes...

Where can I buy this from?.. Is there a certain name for it lol

If you could help me :D

Xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358374955.400105.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358374955.400105.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 235
Try b and q or home base for foam padding. Depending on the depth of a case you could also go to dunelm mill for some foam strips you would use to make a chair seat or re stuff a sofa xoxo

Oh I have one of these. A proper CND one. Don't know why they don't make it anymore. Need more for my shellac!

Games workshop (I'm married to a geek) x

Asked my oh (works at Maplin) its called a flight case, the large ones are £10 off at the minute and you get a "metal case with foam" (that's what it's listed as). You cut the foam with a knife to suit your needs xoxo

Oh that's good I'll look online lol.

How comes games shop have it lol?

X

Great idea! I think I need to get me one of those!!

Games shop probably use it for transfer of those little models for games like war things? (I married a scifi geek?!)

Great idea! I think I need to get me one of those!!

Games shop probably use it for transfer of those little models for games like war things? (I married a scifi geek?!)

Was going to say for their toys or the ones who think their disks of world of war or whatever its called should be protected as much as the Crown Jewels are lol.
That's why I think Maplin sells them, but they have a lot of fragile expensive items xoxo

Was going to say for their toys or the ones who think their disks of world of war or whatever its called should be protected as much as the Crown Jewels are lol.
That's why I think Maplin sells them, but they have a lot of fragile expensive items xoxo

Lool as an ex-World of Warcraft addict this really made me laugh Tomme! Thank goodness everything can be downloaded nowadays and I don't have to worry about scratched disks!!

Games Workshop and the like will probably stock these but I would think at a premium price! Us geeks have expensive hobbies and I do believe they bump the prices up in these places :D Definitely try a DIY store.

More on topic, I wonder if you can get these cases big enough to put a lamp + bottles in. I'm always mega worried that I'll damage my CND lamp even though I keep it in original box and everything! This could be a good solution.

Air x

From games workshop it's the toys we have 100s of them all round the house

Latest posts

Back