Where can I buy this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolly_Day_Dreamer.

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get one of these hand/arm rests from? Xx

20190904_150628.jpeg

The big white triangular thing or the spotted arm rest?

The triangular thing is a dust extractor I think, it has a switch, a cable and what looks look a dust bag inside. You might have more success googling for extractor.

The spotty arm rests are readily available on eBay and Amazon

The big white triangular thing or the spotted arm rest?

The triangular thing is a dust extractor I think, it has a switch, a cable and what looks look a dust bag inside. You might have more success googling for extractor.

The spotty arm rests are readily available on eBay and Amazon
Yep the big triangular thing. Thank you xx

Yep the big triangular thing. Thank you xx
The “triangular thing” ☺️ can also be found at Amazon, wish etc. I have several of these low price dust collectors and can not recommend them. The bag that collects the dust is not sealed to the device and the bag itself is leaking. You’ll end up with probably the same amount of dust, but blown around everywhere. If you want something less expensive than Vodex but actually functioning, I’d suggest the zephyros. It’s a bit more expensive but the difference is huge.

Thank you.
I actually didnt realise that it was a dust collector, I thought it looked really good for reating on lol x

Thank you.
I actually didnt realise that it was a dust collector, I thought it looked really good for reating on lol x
Oh :D I find it a bit too high, the arm position gets awkward for the client. But everyone has their own preferences of course ☺️

Latest posts

Back