where can i get a nail bar

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire bear

Reaction score
hi i currently have two nail desks in my salon but we have three therapists and i am thinking of employing a fourth, where can i find a nail bar to sit 3-4 people, has anybody had one built or know of a company who sell them? x

surely there is somebody out there with a nail bar and not all of you have got manicure desks lol xx

Going to apply logic here first, you can google it and then phone the companies to see what the costs would be to have what you want made.
Or find a local carpenter and have him make something or go to Ikea. Take a look at their kitchens and think about the way you want your set up to look, its where my inspiration came from although not where I bought from. Angel fingers bought here nail desk from there and matching wall mounted cupboards with louver front, doors on them.
They also have a room planner service so you can talk to a designer about what you want.
A nail place in my town had curved glass tables that came from Ikea and the girls were set out in a horse shoe shape around the far end of the room. It was a very welcoming set up as all the girls were facing you with a smile when you came in but they could all get around their bit with out disturbing others because the tables all had walk around room between them and they just had trolleys behind each tech for all the stuff.
Hope this gets your idea's rolling hun:hug:

Latest posts

Back