Where can I get more info on the Kupa E-file please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redsadie

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Creative trained for 3 years and getting busier and busier, so I was going to invest in the Kupa and training. I've looked through threads and on S2 site but can't find the info I would like.

Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction search wise, or should I just give S2 a call? I'm right down on the South coast, so it would be nice if there was training near to me.

Thanks as always

Sarah. xx

Hi guys,

Creative trained for 3 years and getting busier and busier, so I was going to invest in the Kupa and training. I've looked through threads and on S2 site but can't find the info I would like.

Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction search wise, or should I just give S2 a call? I'm right down on the South coast, so it would be nice if there was training near to me.

Thanks as always

Sarah. xx

Hi Sarah, :hug:
Give Debbie Davis at S2 a call 08452106060 or Direct Dial of 0113 217 3801. She will tell you where you can get the KUPA training from S2. It's a grand piece of equipment and the training is really good. You know calling is much better than the impersonal web site right?

So nice to see you again, Sarah. pm me if you want a chat. x

Hi Sarah, :hug:
Give Debbie Davis at S2 a call 08452106060 or Direct Dial of 0113 217 3801. She will tell you where you can get the KUPA training from S2. It's a grand piece of equipment and the training is really good. You know calling is much better than the impersonal web site right?

So nice to see you again, Sarah. pm me if you want a chat. x

Thanks for the reply Geeg :biggrin: I think I knew the answer before I wrote my post, but it's always nice to hear differing opinions and if anyone has had any kind of experience down my way.

Nice to see you too hun, thanks for the pm offer, I might just do that :D

Hope the weather's good in Spain. xx

Latest posts

Back