Where can I purchase NSI?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkfairy

Reaction score
Hi all, as the title implies I want to buy NSI products, but the delivery charges to Northern Ireland from the NSI website are expensive, so I'm wondering if there are any wholesalers or suppliers that I could buy from with less expensive p&p?

I'm just rediscovering my passion for nails so I bought a little sample pack of NSI balance gel and really like it. However if anyone has any suggestions for other brands then fire away :)
I hope to do some training with CND in the future so I don't want to buy Brisa gel then start using it incorrectly and fall out with it lol. X

Have you tried nail angel? I'm not sure if it's any different as I don't have postage problems myself, but maybe it's worth a go...

Xx

Hi all, as the title implies I want to buy NSI products, but the delivery charges to Northern Ireland from the NSI website are expensive, so I'm wondering if there are any wholesalers or suppliers that I could buy from with less expensive p&p?

I'm just rediscovering my passion for nails so I bought a little sample pack of NSI balance gel and really like it. However if anyone has any suggestions for other brands then fire away :)
I hope to do some training with CND in the future so I don't want to buy Brisa gel then start using it incorrectly and fall out with it lol. X

I was in capital the other day and my one is now stocking NSI products. (it no longer stocks cuccio and this was in its place) Don't know if you have a local one but worth ringing up and asking.
HTH xx

Aaaaaah waffle4 thank you SO MUCH for telling us that, I'm so fed up with having to save my money and buy in bulk from NSI... Sometimes I buy stuff I don't really need just to get free postage (really silly, I know) but now I can just pop into Capital! You're a lifesaver. :hug:

Xxx

Hey. Try the nail team group on FB. You can buy Nsi products directly from Gemma Lambert. Not sure about postage but would imagine it would be cheaper. I can only buy from Nsi Scotland and its £7.50 postage so will try the group in future.

Not all capital stores are stocking nsi yet but they have it on their website though :) x

Thanks everyone for your replies! We don't have any capital stores over here so I'll check out their website.

I'll also join the Facebook group and see about their postage :)

X

Latest posts

Back