where can i purchase products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melissy

Reaction score
Hi
I am a certified bio sculpture nail tech and i have my manicure course. I wanted to try out some different tips. I was wondering am i allowed to go to another professional store and purchase some things? i have 2 certificates as proof. thanks

You can buy products from other manufacturers with proof of qualification as a secondary account holder. You wont be able to buy any of their gels or l&p but can buy other things. You just have to contact the different manufacturers and they will be able to tell you exactly what you can and can't get. hth

Wait a minute, does that apply to canada also ZeZe? Or are you talking about how it is done in the UK?
In the states here, we can buy the products in the Salon supply stores where only professional licensed are allowed.

Wait a minute, does that apply to canada also ZeZe? Or are you talking about how it is done in the UK?
In the states here, we can buy the products in the Salon supply stores where only professional licensed are allowed.

Was speaking about the UK, not so sure how it works in canada and if it works the same as the US were you get more flexibility with what can be purchased just along as you are certified. Suggested she contact them as they would be able to tell her what she can purchase.

Hi
I am a certified bio sculpture nail tech and i have my manicure course. I wanted to try out some different tips. I was wondering am i allowed to go to another professional store and purchase some things? i have 2 certificates as proof. thanks

depends on what province you are in as too where, what , how much $$ you can get it for .....

Latest posts

Back