Where did you go to have your website made?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHELSEAHARVEY

Reaction score
I am going to have a website made up after 14 months of doing what I am doing & now offering more treatments I think it's time

Where did those who have websites get these from? How much did you pay & is there a monthly maintenance fee on it?

Hi

I had my logo design made by Carl at verve brilliant value excellent service you seriously can't go wrong he's on here as Verve his email address is [email protected] web site is verve design

Carl also works closely with Ruth Mills Salon Alchemy Ruth's on here not sure of her name but her email address is [email protected] website is www.salon alchemy.co.uk I can't recommend her highly enough she guided me through the whole set up liased with Carl re the logo and the whole process was completely painless. She's always answers emails immediately is easy to work with and produced a great website I maintain the content but if you wanted fully managed Ruth can provide.

A lot of geeks have had their sites/logos made by Ruth and Carl have a look at their websites there's loads of info and examples of their work on both.

My website address is Acrylic and Gel nail technician, based in Cowbit Spalding, Lincs. Experienced using LCN & Harmony products. - Welcome

Sara

Hi Sara

I had my logo made up by him
:)

i did mine free with wix to start with but when i got my domain name from namesco(who also do free websites) i needed to upgrade my account to be able to add it so now costs me only a few quid a month. its so easy hun and i love the fact i log in any time day or night and add pics, new treatments , offers etc myself without having to wait on someone else xx

Hi, I got mine via Ruth (can find on the forum). She works with Carl from verve. Search for salon alchemy and you will find her. Very easy to use and edit as you need. And Ruth is brilliant, always answering queries promptly, even on weekends.

I am very lucky as my other half used to be a web designer before he worked in SEO so he made it for me 😄 and now he works in SEO he's the best person to get it to the top of search engines and attract new traffic!

The best thing to do is go on recommendations, check out other work and ask around. You need to know if it's a one off fee and you do the maintenance and fix if it goes wrong etc or if they can take care of everything for you for a small fee and what this includes? many people spend a small fortune when there really is no need, shop around!

I got my domain from 1&1 and then a company Design Overflow created my website, logo and all marketing material. Im really pleased with it and its great value too!
www.BeautyByNadina.co.uk

You are 10 minutes from where I live! I have been looking for someone to sort my skin out....I may have to pop in. :)

Please do, it's always good to meet other geeks!! xxxx :hug:

Looking forward to it :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back