Where do people get their advice from?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lea2721

Reaction score
Some one hust messaged me on fb saying can you fix my hair ive got orange roots anyway she added me as a friend to look at a pic and theres a "proffesional" hairdresser commdnting on it saying i can fix that you either need to go really dark or really blonde! What
Her jair on lengths is base 10 roots are oranage obv she put a box blonde dye on her hair whats already blonde is fine but her roots went orange as her natural base must be about a 6 so couldnt lift that light ,
I jist cant belive that some people would advice such things and no wonder some people find it hard to trust hair dressers grr rant over lol x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I know I had a client the other week who wanted her hair matched with her ends and refused to let me use bleach , she said in the past it either went white or orange , I spoke to her and explained if you use correct peroxide and use bleach correctly then it can't go wrong , in the end she let me use bleach and was really happy , my job could of been harder because someone else used bleach incorrectly XX

Lol. Had to laugh, I don't advise until I see with my clients, pictures are useless as everyone's screens are set different. And going very light or very dark? Does she not know the base can stay the same but tone be killed?
I had a lady who said she never had bleach for her highlights, she must have been lied to in the past as when I have in and said I 100% know high lift won't be as light and sure enough they weren't she caved saying the "stuff" used was blue.
Luckily it was only cap so I could re apply for a new minutes xoxo

Lol. Had to laugh, I don't advise until I see with my clients, pictures are useless as everyone's screens are set different. And going very light or very dark? Does she not know the base can stay the same but tone be killed?
I had a lady who said she never had bleach for her highlights, she must have been lied to in the past as when I have in and said I 100% know high lift won't be as light and sure enough they weren't she caved saying the "stuff" used was blue.
Luckily it was only cap so I could re apply for a new minutes xoxo

Lol oh yea she new that she said a a ash toner might fix that its £70.00 so she said im not paying that so hairdresser said well try a ash box dye from superdrug it might work eek i private messaged her i said please dont put a ash box dye on etc, from the picture it really looks like it needs bleach 3% just to lift a little bit then tone but ill have a closer look today anyway funnily enpugh im charging the same and she still booked in with me :)
Must be because i actually sound proffesional lool, i really felt commenting on her picture but i didnt as it wouldnt look very proffesional xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I know I had a client the other week who wanted her hair matched with her ends and refused to let me use bleach , she said in the past it either went white or orange , I spoke to her and explained if you use correct peroxide and use bleach correctly then it can't go wrong , in the end she let me use bleach and was really happy , my job could of been harder because someone else used bleach incorrectly XX

Oh yeah, some people love telling you how they won't allow you to use bleach/ammonia/peroxide/whatever because they, of course, know better. It's usually extremely hard trying to convince them they might be wrong.

Oh yeah, some people love telling you how they won't allow you to use bleach/ammonia/peroxide/whatever because they, of course, know better. It's usually extremely hard trying to convince them they might be wrong.

This is so true i felt she knew what she was on about i just had to apply the colour , but when i told her that her hair wont lift to the colour she wants she let me use bleach , it was either that or warm roots and cool ends , her hair was only so light on the ends because she lived in spain and the sun had lightened her ends , some people i am just glad she was happy in the end and realised that i was right ! lol xx:)

Latest posts

Back